Page 89 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Make sense, JandM, thanks for your response. we will continue to collect more evidences, after lodging our application.

Quote Originally Posted by dagmarak View Post
    I have received today evisa! Took over a week from aip to evisa
    Whoop whoop! Finally official

Hi, is there any limit on uploading documents to partnership resident visa application. We are having problems in uploading documents to our application also it shows unacceptable photo message at the top. When we tried to delete it, it still didn’t go. Called INZ, they couldn’t find the issues, and they advised to restart the new application. Can we start a new application form and leave it as it is.?
    Anyone had same problem. Please help

Anyone applied online in May/June 2020 that got a CO allocated?
    I called immigration 2 days ago and they said they were currently processing up to May.
    It’s really moving fast aye! Cause I remember someone in this thread applied in March and got a CO around September 3. And less than a month time, it speeds up to May.

Quote Originally Posted by Harryk View Post
    Hi, is there any limit on uploading documents to partnership resident visa application. We are having problems in uploading documents to our application also it shows unacceptable photo message at the top. When we tried to delete it, it still didn’t go. Called INZ, they couldn’t find the issues, and they advised to restart the new application. Can we start a new application form and leave it as it is.?
    Anyone had same problem. Please help
    Yes, I can't 100% remember how many documents were allowed but after uploading a bunch there just wasn't an option to "add another document". We rang INZ and they confirmed that there was a limit (again, apologies I can't remember the exact number, but I believe it was around 30)! So we combined similar evidence into the same PDF to condense the number of files.. For example, instead of uploading 5 separate bank statements (each for a different month), we just put them all together into one PDF. We ended up grouping similar evidence into the same PDF's. Hope that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by potatoqueen View Post
    Anyone applied online in May/June 2020 that got a CO allocated?
    I called immigration 2 days ago and they said they were currently processing up to May.
    It’s really moving fast aye! Cause I remember someone in this thread applied in March and got a CO around September 3. And less than a month time, it speeds up to May.
    I've been looking for this information as well - hoping someone who applied in April/Ma/June posts here as we applied 2nd June.
    Soo if what you have found out is true then maybe early next month for us!!! Ahh so excited - so hard to wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Acire View Post
    I've been looking for this information as well - hoping someone who applied in April/Ma/June posts here as we applied 2nd June.
    Soo if what you have found out is true then maybe early next month for us!!! Ahh so excited - so hard to wait!
    Yeah definitely! Please let me know when you get a CO!

Quote Originally Posted by potatoqueen View Post
    Yeah definitely! Please let me know when you get a CO!
    When did you apply @potatoqueen?

Quote Originally Posted by Acire View Post
    When did you apply @potatoqueen?
    early August 2020

Hi CBee, thanks for your response. Same thing happened with us, but we managed to compress the file size and uploaded all the documents. Some of them were not of very good quality, but they are readable, thanks again

Page 89 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8788899091 ... LastLast