Page 107 of 118 FirstFirst ... 105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1176

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Hi all, our CO requested for x ray certificate on 18/2/21 as my wife stayed more than 6 months in High risk TB country while waiting for her visa. It seems our application has gone back to CO from second person check as we had spoken to INZ first week of February it was in second person check queue. Just wanted to check if the application has to go through Medical assessment and long second person check.

I am also curios how immigration nz do things in office. I do not know wether it will go back to 2PC again but if your recent medical certificate is cleared for TB, you are good as that must be only thing found lacking in quality check.
    So far as medical assessment is concern checking that your partner is TB free is kind of assessment. Well this is just my guessing of nz immigrations internal working. But good luck hopefully u have good news very soon. 😃😃😃

Once the medical is sent to your CO, it will need to be seen by an MA. I haven't heard recently of timings for that. Once the MA reports back to the CO, the case will be returned to the 2pc official - from others' experience, it won't have to wait in the queue with first-time 2pc cases, though, but will go directly to the person who has already looked at it.

Thanks JandM, hopefully it wont be too long.

Hi just clarifying, our medical centre had already submitted x ray certificate, is there anything we needed to do on our side?
    I believe doctors usually send the e medical certificate/ x ray certificate directly to INZ.

As the doctor had sent it, I think that should be enough, but to set your mind at rest, there's nothing against contacting your CO to say that you understand your doctor sent the X-ray on x date, so is there anything further s/he needs from you at this time?

Thanks JandM, emailed Co, replied Xray certificate has been assessed and application is waiting for a second person check again 🙄

Shouldn't be long now, then. Fingers crossed. ++++++++

Hi JandM finally my wife’s Partnership resident visa approved today.
    I sincerely appreciate and thankful for your support over last few years. This forum has been a great support whenever i needed.
    Our timeline is
    23 sept 2020 applied online
    8 January 21 co asked further documents
    18 feb co asked for XRay certificate
    4/3/21 Approved.

Thanks 😊❤️

Congratulations to you.... that's real quick processing...

Page 107 of 118 FirstFirst ... 105106107108109 ... LastLast