Page 92 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Acire View Post
    Thank you so much for the update! Things are moving quite quickly aren't they
    I know right! Which means October will be for application lodged in June, potentially July!

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    She now has a CO contact. Lodged 30 May 2020.
    Hi Allune, quick question - how did your friend's know they were allocated a CO? Was there contact made by the CO or did they have to call INZ?

Hi do we usually get confirmation email from INZ once we have lodged the partnership resident visa application,
    We lodged our application on 23rd September 2020,

You're unlikely to get acknowledgement this fast. Things arriving in the post room are dealt with in date order of arrival. Watch out for the money going from your account, then an email probably won't be far behind. But don't worry - when they enter your details into the system, the date of arrival with INZ will be what counts, not the date they started dealing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acire View Post
    Hi Allune, quick question - how did your friend's know they were allocated a CO? Was there contact made by the CO or did they have to call INZ?
    CO allocation may have been earlier that’s why I specifically said CO contact.

The CO has made an initial assessment and have identified some more requirements that they need to make a full assessment (updated docs usually for partnership residence category).

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    You're unlikely to get acknowledgement this fast. Things arriving in the post room are dealt with in date order of arrival. Watch out for the money going from your account, then an email probably won't be far behind. But don't worry - when they enter your details into the system, the date of arrival with INZ will be what counts, not the date they started dealing with it.
    Thanks JandM, yes money was deducted same day,

Quote Originally Posted by Harryk View Post
    Thanks JandM, yes money was deducted same day,
    Hi @Harryk did you submit a police clearance for yourself as the partner sponsor?

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    Hi @Harryk did you submit a police clearance for yourself as the partner sponsor?
    Hi yes i did for myself for other country i lived in (not NZ as INZ will get it on my behalf) and for my wife, even though her previous pcc was valid.

Applied 08/06/2020
    Application marked as incomplete: More information requested on 07/07/2020
    C/O assigned today! 30/09/2020

Additional information requested:
    A full list of my partners cruise ship work history including which ports, when and for how long the ship was docked. (This is to make sure he has not spent 12+ months in any one country)
    Mail
    Full bank statements
    Photos(which I already uploaded last week so she noted this was not needed)
    And for me to send my passport in.

Quote Originally Posted by cannoli View Post
    Applied 08/06/2020
    Application marked as incomplete: More information requested on 07/07/2020
    C/O assigned today! 30/09/2020

Additional information requested:
    A full list of my partners cruise ship work history including which ports, when and for how long the ship was docked. (This is to make sure he has not spent 12+ months in any one country)
    Mail
    Full bank statements
    Photos(which I already uploaded last week so she noted this was not needed)
    And for me to send my passport in.
    Oh Congrats Cannoli and thank you for the detailed information! I'm sure we must have a CO allocated - i'm getting my partner to call this evening when he gets back from work to confirm. Will report back! I'm pretty confident about our application so I assume that's why we haven't received contact about additional info.

Page 92 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9091929394 ... LastLast