Page 79 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by karoro View Post
    Thankyou HenUK.

I'm only measuring three timeframes: submission to CO assignment; CO assignment to approval; and submission to approval.

According to my spreadsheet it's currently taking 30.3 days from CO assignment to approval, but as I said before I don't have nearly enough input data to make any meaningful estimates. I did it more because I was bored of waiting for my application to be processed and annoyed with INZ's vague timeframes. A bit sad I know

Attachment 3683
    This is pretty cool. My partnership work visa took 11 days and said online it would be 71.

I think to have a bit of optimism with this pays well with the peace of mind but there are lots of factors like covid, on-shore/off-shore, paper based, and case by case applications that would vary factors to approval times. I'm confident you'll get a case officer shortly though! fingers crossed.

Update:

Applied on the 22bd of February and got an email from the Immigration Officer requesting more information today!! 😁

Me and my partner were apart for 7 months as I was still studying in uk and he went back to NZ to get a job and organise a house etc

The CO is asking why did he left without me, why did he not wait until I finish my college, where did I stay when we were apart, was he contributing to the joint account and why I left nz in October without my partner.

Just on Friday i updated a documents with an update of our relationship and I covered Feb - June. The CO asked for August evidence. He gave me until 24th of August to upload the additional evidence etc.
    I am hoping to have it done tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.

Hopefully not long left now 😊

INZ routinely ask for more proof of partnership, bringing things up to date, just before issuing a visa (making sure that they're not giving it to someone whose relationship has broken up during processing). So, fingers crossed...

Totally agree with that 😊

Just worry about the time we were apart but when I called immigration the very first time to see what's visa best suits me the guy told me that I should apply for the residence visa because you are allowed to be apart if you have the right reasons. He said that organising a place to live in nz is pretty valid. 😊

I'm so excited to submit it(hopefully) tomorrow... So close 🤞

Hi All.

Can anyone please tell me where the second personal check is processed? (Hamilton branch) Auckland is going back into level 3! I presume they are not working.

Quote Originally Posted by karoro View Post
    Thankyou HenUK.

I'm only measuring three timeframes: submission to CO assignment; CO assignment to approval; and submission to approval.

According to my spreadsheet it's currently taking 30.3 days from CO assignment to approval, but as I said before I don't have nearly enough input data to make any meaningful estimates. I did it more because I was bored of waiting for my application to be processed and annoyed with INZ's vague timeframes. A bit sad I know

Attachment 3683
    Hey Karoro!

This is pretty cool - I'm sure you will be picked soon! Thank you to everyone that has posted, it really helps to know when people are progressing and moving the line along I'm not even the one waiting for residency but I'm more impatient than my partner haha.

Today is my day I’m officially a
    RESIDENT

Here is my timeline.

Applied on the 23rd August 2019
    CO assigned 6th March 2029
    Phone Interview on the 30th July 2020 (passed)
    Assessment completed and sent to 2PC 5th August 2020
    Today I logged on my Immigration account status change to APPROVED
    what a relief all this covid 19 coming back into the community!
    Thanks to everyone for telling there progress and good luck to everyone still in process also thank you JandM for letting me in this forum 😊

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by HenUK View Post
    Today is my day I’m officially a
    RESIDENT

Here is my timeline.

Applied on the 23rd August 2019
    CO assigned 6th March 2029
    Phone Interview on the 30th July 2020 (passed)
    Assessment completed and sent to 2PC 5th August 2020
    Today I logged on my Immigration account status change to APPROVED
    what a relief all this covid 19 coming back into the community!
    Thanks to everyone for telling there progress and good luck to everyone still in process also thank you JandM for letting me in this forum 😊
    Congratulations HenUK! Been watching over your journey! Such a relieve aye! 👍👍👍

You say “passed” on the phone interview, did the CO inform you that you had passed the interview immediately after you finished the interview?

Also, could you please share what they asked in the phone interview?

Much appreciated
    Last edited by potatoqueen; 12th August 2020 at 11:05 PM.

Congrats @HenUK. I know yours will be coming very soon..... I'm so happy for you and I definitely knew the feeling. Let's celebrate...

Page 79 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7778798081 ... LastLast