Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 99100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1176

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by newarrival View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thank you Renate. Still awaiting for the issuance of E-Visa

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. k View Post
    Hi can anybody put light on this.

Hi we have submitted partnership resident visa in September 2020- case officer not assigned yet,

Can we upload more relationship documents while we wait to case officer be assigned?

Any recommendation please.
    Your CO will advise you to supply further documents when need be.

Quote Originally Posted by potatoqueen View Post
    Anyone lodged their application in July and got a CO now? Please update
    I have! I applied July 31st, got an e-mail on Tuesday (Nov 17th) from my CO requesting further info. I didn't even know I had a CO; wasn't expecting it to be so quick as I applied offshore and only arrived in New Zealand on a CPVV 10 days ago. Guess they moved my application to onshore pretty quick!

Also, how do people see online that their visa has been approved before they get their E-Visa? Mine just always says "Submitted" on RealMe, even the visas that have already been approved.

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by CBee View Post
    I have! I applied July 31st, got an e-mail on Tuesday (Nov 17th) from my CO requesting further info. I didn't even know I had a CO; wasn't expecting it to be so quick as I applied offshore and only arrived in New Zealand on a CPVV 10 days ago. Guess they moved my application to onshore pretty quick!

Also, how do people see online that their visa has been approved before they get their E-Visa? Mine just always says "Submitted" on RealMe, even the visas that have already been approved.
    Hi Cbee, congrats on getting a CO!

You can check your status here - using the same login as Real Me.

https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS

Quote Originally Posted by Acire View Post
    Hi Cbee, congrats on getting a CO!

You can check your status here - using the same login as Real Me.

https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS
    Hi Acire, this might sound like a dumb question but where exactly do you find the option to check the status of residency visa when you log into the online services? Once I click and log in, it takes me to a page where it says I can apply or review application for either expression of interest or working holiday schemes ? I can’t find any option to check the status of my residency on the page . Thank you 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by MDS123 View Post
    Hi Acire, this might sound like a dumb question but where exactly do you find the option to check the status of residency visa when you log into the online services? Once I click and log in, it takes me to a page where it says I can apply or review application for either expression of interest or working holiday schemes ? I can’t find any option to check the status of my residency on the page . Thank you 🙏

Same!!!!!!! It doesn’t show up any other applications except for the incomplete work and holiday application that I made 3 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by MDS123 View Post
    Hi Acire, this might sound like a dumb question but where exactly do you find the option to check the status of residency visa when you log into the online services? Once I click and log in, it takes me to a page where it says I can apply or review application for either expression of interest or working holiday schemes ? I can’t find any option to check the status of my residency on the page . Thank you ��
    Hi MDS,

Not quite sure how to answer this but, as soon as my partner logs in there are two headings visible: 'Immigration Status' and 'Immigration Applications'. Under 'Immigration Applications' in the column 'Visa Type' the row which shows 'Residency' had 'Pending' status under the decision column. Sorry if this is confusing. But essentially under the Residency visa application it will change from Pending to Approved.

Default Status of the application

Quote Originally Posted by Acire View Post
    Hi MDS,

Not quite sure how to answer this but, as soon as my partner logs in there are two headings visible: 'Immigration Status' and 'Immigration Applications'. Under 'Immigration Applications' in the column 'Visa Type' the row which shows 'Residency' had 'Pending' status under the decision column. Sorry if this is confusing. But essentially under the Residency visa application it will change from Pending to Approved.
    Hi This service is stopped by INZ to see status of the application online for new visa application online services. If one has old registration for online then one can see their all previous application and current immigration status and pending application.
    Hope you will find it helpful, there is no option to see the status of the application anymore until your case officer or offical send you the updates.

Thanks

Finally ! It's the BIGGEST RELIEF!!! Let me outline my struggles with INZ!

12 Jan 2016 - Essential Skills
    12 May 2016 - Onshore Partnership-based temporary work visa application. DECLINED on July 2016 - living together requirements due to different work places.
    30 May 2016 - Resigned from my job to be reunited with my wife.
    15 Jul 2016 - Onshore Partnership-based temporary work visa application. DECLINED on September 2016 - resident partner's ineligibility to sponsor.
    Requested for Reconsideration - DECLINED.
    Essenitial Skills Visa invalidated/cancelled!
    Looking for job elsewhere to re-apply for another Essential Skills Visa. Gathering documents for a potential hiring. Job advertisement posted by future employer to meet INZ's requirements.
    30 Oct 2016 - DEPORTATION LIABILITY NOTICE/DLN received in letterbox. Few days later, we hired an Immigration Lawyer.
    Within 28 days, our lawyer requested INZ a REVIEW to withdraw DLN - DECLINED.
    Within 48 days, our lawyer represented us for an appeal on humanitarian grounds to Immigration Protection Tribunal.
    12 Jan 2017 - Essential Skills Visa expired. The day before, our lawyer requested for a visa under Section61 of the Immigration Act - DECLINED.
    24 Jan 2017 - IPT's appeal DECLINED Failed.
    07 Feb 2017 - With heavy broken hearts. I voluntarily left NZ without receiving a LETTER OF DEPORTATION FROM INZ. My wife and I shattered! Almost $15,000 fees to INZ and Lawyer gone to waste.
    03 Jul 2017 - Re-applied for another Essential Skills Visa to return to NZ and be closer to my wife - DECLINED.
    Letter stated - I AM DEEMED DEPORTED AND BARRED FROM RETURNING TO NZ FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS until 2022.
    Aug 2018 - My wife wrote a one page letter to the Immigration Minister on a personal note/level requesting to cancel my 5-Year Prohibition of entry to NZ.
    Oct 2018 - I lodged an application with INZ for a Ministerial Intervention.
    18 Dec 2018 - The Minister of Immigration Delegate wrote back to my wife CANCELLING MY 5-YEAR BAN and INVITING ME TO APPLY for a Partnership Work Visa within 3 months.
    20 Dec 2018 - I withdrawn my application for MI.
    15 March 2019 - 1st Partnership Work Visa issued.
    15 Nov 2019 - Residence Partnership application Onshore.
    15 March 2020 - 2nd Partnership Work Visa issued.
    12 Aug 2020 - CO Allocated.
    16 Oct 2020 - First contact with CO requesting further documents.
    21 Oct 2020 - Documents shipped to INZ.
    01 Nov 2020 - Signed off to 2PC/Quality Check.
    16 Nov 2020 - INZ online account APPROVED in principle.
    01 Dec 2020 - Resident E-Visa issued.

Sorry for an essay type TIMELINE. This has been our struggle with INZ. LESSON: If anyone of you here is awaiting a decision on your application, PLEASE reflect on how my wife and I went through this excruciating painful experience with INZ. In the end, at last, I can now call NZ my home and FINALLY RE-UNITED with my family FOREVER. Special thanks to JandM. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

----Resident Since 01 Dec 2020-------

Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 99100101102103 ... LastLast