Page 63 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Yes, should be okay. A4.20 d. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#46161.htm

There is possibly leeway, depending on your timing. A5.10 d iv. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#41439.htm

Thanks again JandM. I didn't think that the medical certificate and x-ray would be an issue with them being less than a year old. Unfortunately my Police Certificate has definitely expired, but nevermind.

Wink

So it seems that I didn't read the question regarding medical requirements very well:

When you applied for your last visa, did Immigration New Zealand ask you to provide any of the following medical information with this visa application?

As far as I can tell INZ did not ask me to provide any medical information with this visa when they approved my last visa. When they approved my last visa (April 2019) they sent me a letter and an e-visa, and neither of them mention that I should include medical information with a subsequent visa application. So I don't think I do need to? Is there anywhere else where INZ would make the request?

Perhaps they should request I take a reading test, though

Quote Originally Posted by adamvk View Post
    Time for the happy bananas! Residency approved! Originally submitted online back in April, Immigration contacted me late November asking for more info and for my passport to be sent in. Since I was travelling in December I sent it when I got back (mid January). Good luck everyone! And special shoutout to JandM for all of the help!
    Congratulations .
    Wishing approvals to those still waiting. Hold on

Hello
    Joining the thread.

Application lodged - 29th November
    App Fee Deducted - same day

Now waiting....

Hello everyone, any idea about processing times for partner of New Zealander work visa. INZ website say 5 months but can't believe that.

Timings given by INZ, whether on the website, on the helpline, or by a CO, are never a promise, only their best guess based on recent averages. There is no set time. Every case is different, and dealt with individually, so when anyone tells you what happened to them, it may not be the same as what will happen to you.

Agree with JandM, 3 months ago processing time showed 13 months.
    Today it shows 10 months. Actual time really varies. Lesson to be learnt - never rely on these time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Timings given by INZ, whether on the website, on the helpline, or by a CO, are never a promise, only their best guess based on recent averages. There is no set time. Every case is different, and dealt with individually, so when anyone tells you what happened to them, it may not be the same as what will happen to you.

I have just submitted my application. Thank you to JandM and others for their help along the way.

Now, I guess I wait, and wait, and wait...

Quote Originally Posted by karoro View Post
    I have just submitted my application. Thank you to JandM and others for their help along the way.

Now, I guess I wait, and wait, and wait...
    You forgot a wait

Good luck and keep us updated with your journey!

Page 63 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6162636465 ... LastLast