Page 46 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by addnbsct View Post
    Hi sarah219,

That’s right I’ve been adding evidence as processing has been ongoing. Great to have confirmation that it doesn’t impact on the time on the queue.
    Same to me i’ve been uploading receipts and bank statements and envelopes. Called them up and was told it’s still in the queue. I applied for another partnership work visa at the same time and it’s still in the queue also. No idea if my application will ever be looked at or might have just been missed out somewhere.

I’ve got an update. My partnership resident visa application was assigned to a Case Officer yesterday. I applied 28-May. Hoping to get a possitive result.

Also, i have partnership work visa application too but still in the queue. Just overly confused on why the allocation for resident is faster than work (as i am in interim tourist visa and couldn’t work).

Quote Originally Posted by addnbsct View Post
    Anyone with an application lodged in May 2019 had any progress? Coming to the sixth month mark now
    applied on end of May. Haven't heard anything from INZ.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah219 View Post
    You also continue to upload evidence every month or so, don't you? I decided to do that, and it just happened to be the day my case was assigned which came down to luck, I think.

When I called INZ at the beginning of October, I also didn't have a CO but I asked about continuously uploading and whether it makes any difference to wait time. The call centre officer let me know that it doesn't impact place in queue at all. Once assigned to a CO, however, uploading additional documents triggers an email to the CO's inbox to let them know (which is important for when they ask for more evidence). I have a feeling that when I uploaded more evidence, I unknowingly had a CO assigned and my upload triggered an email to them which may have impacted how quickly they looked at my case. I can't say for certain though.

But it did mean that the CO didn't have to ask for more evidence and was able to make a recommendation and send to 2PC the next day.

And don't forget that not all COs announce themselves or keep people updated. Your continuous uploads may have an impact on whether or not your CO contacts you before the next stage in the process. My CO certainly didn't have to announce himself, but because 2PC is so long at the moment, I think he wanted let me know about it and also prevent me from uploading more unnecessary documents in the meantime.
    That is a good sign Sarah, your CO is happy with your further evidence. (didn't ask for more from you)

Quote Originally Posted by lda View Post
    That is a good sign Sarah, your CO is happy with your further evidence. (didn't ask for more from you)
    Haha I'd say so! I have been in New Zealand for 9 years though, so not really a "risk" in terms of having to verify information, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Margxsmcd View Post
    I’ve got an update. My partnership resident visa application was assigned to a Case Officer yesterday. I applied 28-May. Hoping to get a possitive result.

Also, i have partnership work visa application too but still in the queue. Just overly confused on why the allocation for resident is faster than work (as i am in interim tourist visa and couldn’t work).
    The visas are dealt with in different departments, with different date-order queues - no connection between your applications, just whenever it's that file's turn, it goes to a CO.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    The visas are dealt with in different departments, with different date-order queues - no connection between your applications, just whenever it's that file's turn, it goes to a CO.
    Oh ok, that makes sense. Thank you JandM.

I Wonder does this suggest that immigration have not yet reached May Partnership Work Visas Applications?

Quote Originally Posted by FH28 View Post
    I Wonder does this suggest that immigration have not yet reached May Partnership Work Visas Applications?
    Not sure but i called them last Wednesday and the person that i talked to said that Hamilton’s partnership work visa allocation is in mid April 2019. I dont know but she mentioned something about partnership visa applications from Mumbai was transferred to Hamilton.

Not sure but i called them last Wednesday and the person that i talked to said that Hamilton’s partnership work visa allocation is in mid April 2019. I dont know but she mentioned something about partnership visa applications from Mumbai was transferred to Hamilton.

Thanks very much Margxsmcd for replying you have certainly been waiting a long time , that must be tough! Very confusing as I've heard people who have applied for their partnership work visa in June who have been accepted. I am in a similar situation to yourself. Was your visa application orginally with the Mumbai office??

Page 46 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4445464748 ... LastLast