Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1176

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. k View Post
    Case officer allocated yesterday. Applied in mid-September. Asked for past months evidence of living together what we can provide for last 3 months anyone can help please ?
    Submit new bills/invoice/letter that both you and your partner have received for 3 months.

Submit photos and joint bank statements for 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by extra_rice123 View Post
    Submit new bills/invoice/letter that both you and your partner have received for 3 months.

Submit photos and joint bank statements for 3 months.
    Already submitted yesterday.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

My partners one year work visa(based on partner of nzlender) is expiring in march. And we are planning to apply for residence visa but afraid her work visa will expire before her residence visa outcome. Was curios to know will she get interim visa if her work visa expire? Or do we have to apply for work visa as well with residence visa?

thanks in advice
    Last edited by ughratdar; 5th January 2021 at 10:06 PM.

No interim visas are issued when people are waiting for a residence application to be processed. So if the expiry date for her present work visa is getting near, without its looking likely the residence application will have been finalized, she will need to apply for another work visa. There is no need to do this until very shortly before expiry - as long as an application has gone in, even on the day of expiry (though I wouldn't feel comfortable cutting it THAT fine), INZ can then issue an interim visa.

Hi JandM
    We received an email from INZ regarding our partnership resident visa application. INZ asked us to submit passport for scanning purposes. Which we have sent same day and INz gave us due date for this 15/1/21. Our courier tracking tool still shows it is with courier for last two days. I have enquired from NZ post and they’re currently investigating it. I wonder if it does not make it to INZ on the due date what should be do. Our immigration officer didn’t give any email or number to contact her.
    Please reply. Thanks

If INZ did not receive the package by the 15th, I imagine they would be in touch with you, at which time you could send them copies of all your contacts with NZ Post when you're chasing them up to know what has happened to the courier service. If you want to try to get in touch beforehand, you could phone INZ, and ask the telephone answerers to give you a phone number or email address for the CO.

I don't think the date given will be particularly important. Some years ago, the NZ government told INZ to set short deadlines when requiring evidence or documents to be sent, in the belief that this would speed up processing. In practice, however, INZ COs know that it's sometimes not possible to meet the deadline, particularly if paperwork has to be asked for from other people, or sent by mail from overseas, so, as long as the applicant responds and lets them know what they are doing to get what has been asked for, more time is allowed, within reason. I know some of that doesn't apply to your situation, but I'm saying it to let you know that it's very unlikely your CO would be caused great impatience if your package doesn't arrive on time.

For reference of anyone following this thread.

Someone I know personally applied 24th September, visa approved 12th Jan.

I applied 16th October, currently waiting for a CO, hopefully it will be soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Harryk View Post
    Hi JandM
    We received an email from INZ regarding our partnership resident visa application. INZ asked us to submit passport for scanning purposes. Which we have sent same day and INz gave us due date for this 15/1/21. Our courier tracking tool still shows it is with courier for last two days. I have enquired from NZ post and they’re currently investigating it. I wonder if it does not make it to INZ on the due date what should be do. Our immigration officer didn’t give any email or number to contact her.
    Please reply. Thanks
    I don't think it's going to be a major issue if your passport doesn't reach INZ by the due date given - it's not like they can reverse the decision on your application just because NZ Post haven't been efficient with their delivery. You could try to email Elton.Fraser@mbie.govt.nz - he's the Immigration Manager of the team responsible for issuing e-Visas - and explain the situation to him.

Thanks JandM and EGoodhue, we will follow up with INZ. Really appreciate your help. 😄

I called today to enquire about something for my 2nd work visa as my current one expires on the 31st of Jan. While on the call, I asked about the status of my residency application. He advised that they are currently assigning CO’s to applications made in the first week of October. I applied on the 21st of Oct so hopefully we hear something soon! Keep us posted and I will too.

Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 101102103104105 ... LastLast