Page 1 of 118 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Default Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Hi my fellow waiters lol , Good evening from Brazil .
    So we all know how hard it is to wait so I opened this thread for people who has applied for residents Visa based on partnership this year or late last year to share timelines . I guess this will help us at least a little to estimate our waiting period and help us calm .
    Offshore - Online Application
    Submitted / Applied : 20/03/2019
    Payment the same day : 20/03/2019
    Honestly , I am not expecting any CO atleast until December lol.

I applied onshore.

Applied: January 7th 2019
    Money taken: January 7th 2019

Nothing since...

My visa runs out in 2021 so I have plenty of time to sit and wait. Good job really -_-

Hey Magicpizza,Hoping you get a Co soon and keep this thread updated. Good luck

Have just had confirmation from the Immigration Manager of the team in Hamilton that processes Partnership Resident visa applications and they are currently allocating applications to CO's that were lodged in early December - no exact date sorry. So it seems that it's taking them a little over 4 months to allocate from lodgement currently. This has sped up a bit recently.

Hiii egoodhue thanks for that precious update but I have lodged in my paper application for partnership on 23 November so when is idea of giving CO to paper application of November sir will wait for reply thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Have just had confirmation from the Immigration Manager of the team in Hamilton that processes Partnership Resident visa applications and they are currently allocating applications to CO's that were lodged in early December - no exact date sorry. So it seems that it's taking them a little over 4 months to allocate from lodgement currently. This has sped up a bit recently.
    Thanks for this update, EGoodhue! Mine was submitted in late December so hopefully a CO will be allocated soon.

Thank you so much Egoodhue on this update . Keep keeping us updated please when you can .
    And please to those(us) who are waiting for CO's let's keep this thread updated.
    Good luck to all of us .
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjodh View Post
    Hiii egoodhue thanks for that precious update but I have lodged in my paper application for partnership on 23 November so when is idea of giving CO to paper application of November sir will wait for reply thanks
    Your case may already have been allocated to a CO. Not all COs routinely announce themselves, but just start working.

Oh OK jandm but I called immigration 2 days ago the call center says I have no CO yet did they also don't have updates regarding that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjodh View Post
    Sorry Ranjodh, I should have specified that they are allocating online applications that were lodged in early-December. Paper-based applications are slower and they're only up to early November of paper applications - so you may still have 3-4 weeks to wait yet sorry.

Page 1 of 118 123 ... LastLast