Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Application assigned for quality check without getting any call from CO.

Question Application assigned for quality check without getting any call from CO.

Hello Everyone,

I am currently in New Zealand and working as a Structural Engineer. I have applied for Residency under Skilled Migrant Category.

My issue is my Case Officer(CO) had asked me for additional documents like job description, IRD, Bank Statement, My Pay slip and my day to day activities about a month ago which i provided shortly after.

After that i haven't had any contact with my CO until day before yesterday to which she replied by saying" I have recommended your application and it's on final quality check stage".

From what i found searching online(mostly here) is people usually get an employee questionnaire, call for an interview with yourself or your workplace before they assign a 2nd Case Officer for Quality Check. I haven't got any phone call from CO and I have also asked my Office manger and she hasn't got any email or call either.

Also I couldn't find any other case similar to mine as well.

So, is there anyone who had/has similar case like mine? or Does any have knowledge about this sort of situation? Should i be worried about it ?

Would much appreciate your help.

Thank you

Yes, it does sometimes happen, particularly if INZ has had previous knowledge about the employing company. No, you have no need to be worried. If there is anything your CO has accidentally missed, the 2pc official will notice, and if that happened, s/he would send the case back to the CO get it sorted out. INZ don't ever (and I expect this is what is at the back of your mind) refuse a case without first sending the applicant a PPI email (potentially prejudicial information), stating whatever it is about the case that doesn't seem to fit the regulations and which would mean it had to be refused, giving the applicant an opportunity to supply more evidence or explanations. You haven't had anything like that, so evidently, the CO thinks things are on course.

Hello JandM,

Thank you again. Just 1 more question, the PPI email that you mentioned do you get that after 2CP does the quality check or during CO assessment or could get it on either of these stages?

It could come at any time when a CO notices, or a 2pc official has drawn to the CO's attention, anything that doesn't look right. From what you have said, your own CO doesn't think there's anything wrong at all. COs most often do things properly, and it's not common for the 2pc official to have to send a case back. Fingers crossed. ++++++++++++++++++++++

Ya finger crossed. Just the fact that neither I or my manager not getting any call or email bother me as it's not common. However, my CO did say that she has recommended my application and I think recommend generally notes positve so hope everything goes alright.

Anyway thanks a lot mate.

I got it mate. Received a email with an e-visa saying my application have been approved.

I guess i was really lucky as i didn't get any interview and neither did my office manager. Everything done without any issue just some minor documents requested like bank statement, IRD and Pay Slip.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by jptrockerz View Post
    I got it mate. Received a email with an e-visa saying my application have been approved.

I guess i was really lucky as i didn't get any interview and neither did my office manager. Everything done without any issue just some minor documents requested like bank statement, IRD and Pay Slip.

Cheers.
    Congratulations jptrockerz!

Congratulations, jptrockerz! When did you lodge your application?

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    Congratulations, jptrockerz! When did you lodge your application?
    Invitation for residency documents received - 9 Sep 2018
    I don't know exact time when i send the documents but i didn't send them original documents so i had to send them again before they lodge my application.
    Application accepted - 28 Oct 2018
    Fee deducted - 2 Nov 2018
    CO assigned - 1 Mar 2019 " Requested additional documents which is mentioned above"
    Emailed CO asking for any update on application - 16 April 2019
    Co responded with "Send for quality check" - 17th April
    Residency Approved - 30 April 2019
    Last edited by jptrockerz; 2nd May 2019 at 02:55 PM.

Default Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by jptrockerz View Post
    Invitation for residency documents received - 9 Sep 2018
    I don't know exact time when i send the documents but i didn't send them original documents so i had to send them again before they lodge my application.
    Application accepted - 28 Oct 2018
    Fee deducted - 2 Nov 2018
    CO assigned - 1 Mar 2019 " Requested additional documents which is mentioned above"
    Emailed CO asking for any update on application - 16 April 2019
    Co responded with "Send for quality check" - 17th April
    Residency Approved - 30 April 2019
    This is what i would like to read. Hope there will be more of this kind of news. Congratulations, jptrockerz!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast