Thread: Entrepreneur visa...would love to hear from people who had success in getting this visa. Also I have a few questions that need to be answered

Default Entrepreneur visa...would love to hear from people who had success in getting this visa. Also I have a few questions that need to be answered

I am hearing that this visa is becoming harder to get. Is there somewhere where I can find a detailed description of the requirements instead of general descriptions on the immigration website? If anyone has gotten this visa would you mind sharing what type of business did you start or buy?
    Also a few questions:
    - I was unclear if business experience is needed because I can make up the points with the amount of money invested?
    - If one were to buy a business for 500k nzd does this amount count for points or do I only get points for the money I invest on top of that?

Thank you

While waiting to see if you get an up-to-date reply, here https://www.google.com/search?source...10.M5NmdfdbVzU are some hits on old forum threads which talked about the Entrepreneur visa.

(There are very few people who have posted on the forum who have used this route.)

Thank you for the link!

Don't buy existing business, set up new business instead. Preferably you need to have some business experience.