Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Converting my drivers license

Your post is old so I’m not confident you’re still monitoring the forum, but just in case... this is the first I have heard of google phone service. But when I go to the Google voice site it sends me to the Apple App Store and I’m told the app isn’t available in my country. Did you get around this? I could sure use a free service to US right now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sbranca View Post
    Your post is old so I’m not confident you’re still monitoring the forum, but just in case... this is the first I have heard of google phone service. But when I go to the Google voice site it sends me to the Apple App Store and I’m told the app isn’t available in my country. Did you get around this? I could sure use a free service to US right now. Thanks!
    I was not able to get google voice to work either. I use skype if absolutely needed, but it’s not free.

Auckland2016 last looked in here just last month, so a PM might reach him/her.

Sorry to post to an old thread, but when I was converting my Belarusian driver licence at AA, I was asked to provide a translation for it. However, every word on Belarusian licences is in 3 languages: Russian, Belarusian and English.

Just be nice and they will work it out in your favour That's what I've learned in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by ekini View Post
    Sorry to post to an old thread, but when I was converting my Belarusian driver licence at AA, I was asked to provide a translation for it. However, every word on Belarusian licences is in 3 languages: Russian, Belarusian and English.

Just be nice and they will work it out in your favour That's what I've learned in this country.
    Haha that’s a good one! Sometimes people do get caught up in process, even when it doesn’t make sense :-)
    Mine’s in English (obviously) but even differences in format caused delays, such as figuring out why it didn’t have a “class” listed (denoting that it’s for driving normal cars, not trucks or motorcycles).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12