Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 222

Thread: ITA May 2019

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Nice and quick!! Hope it keeps up with this speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweedie515 View Post
    Return of our family/relationship pictures today. They shipped them back the day they took the money/lodged application. Another tiny flutter of excitement and then back to waiting
    All good though. The sun is shining in the UK at least

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    8

    Default

    My very first post, just to share my timeline:
    SMC
    AR/ LODGEMENT DATE:8, May
    FEE DEDUCTED:14, June.
    Nothing happened since then.
    In the letter from INZ, they didn't mention any timeframe, just said they will assess all the docs we submitted first, will allocate a case officer when the assessment complete. just wondering is that normal?

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sirius_lost View Post
    My very first post, just to share my timeline:
    SMC
    AR/ LODGEMENT DATE:8, May
    FEE DEDUCTED:14, June.
    Nothing happened since then.
    In the letter from INZ, they didn't mention any timeframe, just said they will assess all the docs we submitted first, will allocate a case officer when the assessment complete. just wondering is that normal?
    Yes, your timeline is "normal" so far. INZ have ceased putting timeframes in their correspondence, as they are constantly changing (mostly getting slower!). As of last week, it's taking 6 months and 3 weeks for an SMC application to be allocated to a CO - so you can probably count on hearing nothing further until late-November/early December (sorry to be the bearer of bad news!). Your application will now be sitting in a queue - a massive filing cabinet containing all the SMC applications lodged, arranged by date lodged order, waiting for a CO to come and pick your application once it reaches the front of that queue.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Yes, your timeline is "normal" so far. INZ have ceased putting timeframes in their correspondence, as they are constantly changing (mostly getting slower!). As of last week, it's taking 6 months and 3 weeks for an SMC application to be allocated to a CO - so you can probably count on hearing nothing further until late-November/early December (sorry to be the bearer of bad news!). Your application will now be sitting in a queue - a massive filing cabinet containing all the SMC applications lodged, arranged by date lodged order, waiting for a CO to come and pick your application once it reaches the front of that queue.
    thanks a lot Goodhue, just hope the system can speed up a little bit.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hi All,

    I have a same timeline with smcvij. This is my timeline so far:

    SMC Onshore application, points claimed 160.
    EOI Selected: 06/03/2019
    ITA Received: 07/03/2019
    ITA Submitted: 21/05/2019
    ITA Lodged: 22/05/2019
    ITA Payment Deducted: 07/06/2019

    Still waiting for CO allocation

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boco08 View Post
    Hi All,

    I have a same timeline with smcvij. This is my timeline so far:

    SMC Onshore application, points claimed 160.
    EOI Selected: 06/03/2019
    ITA Received: 07/03/2019
    ITA Submitted: 21/05/2019
    ITA Lodged: 22/05/2019
    ITA Payment Deducted: 07/06/2019

    Still waiting for CO allocation
    Good to know.... Let's keep updating on further progress..

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Hi Boco08,

    we do have some similar timeframes. just a month forward..
    Is your online portal status changed to "lodged" soon after the money got deducted from you account? I'm asking this coz i got money deducted from my account only yesterday but no update on the portal.. little worried if it will be sent back for missing few minor things.


    Quote Originally Posted by Boco08 View Post
    Hi All,

    I have a same timeline with smcvij. This is my timeline so far:

    SMC Onshore application, points claimed 160.
    EOI Selected: 06/03/2019
    ITA Received: 07/03/2019
    ITA Submitted: 21/05/2019
    ITA Lodged: 22/05/2019
    ITA Payment Deducted: 07/06/2019

    Still waiting for CO allocation

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cricfor View Post
    Hi Boco08,

    we do have some similar timeframes. just a month forward..
    Is your online portal status changed to "lodged" soon after the money got deducted from you account? I'm asking this coz i got money deducted from my account only yesterday but no update on the portal.. little worried if it will be sent back for missing few minor things.
    Not to worry cricfor... Online status gets updated after 3 to 4 days from payment deducted day.. I don't remember exactly how many days for me.. But it got updated.. Cheers...

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Update today from INZ Manukau Immigration Manager: it's taking 213 days (or 7 months & 1 day) for them to allocate SMC applications to a CO from lodgement date (they are allocating applications lodged on 7 December 2018 to Immigration Officers today).

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Update today from INZ Manukau Immigration Manager: it's taking 213 days (or 7 months & 1 day) for them to allocate SMC applications to a CO from lodgement date (they are allocating applications lodged on 7 December 2018 to Immigration Officers today).
    Thank you for the update EGoodhue, information is key for many of us I guess and appreciated! This puts most of the May'ers past Christmass though. Cant say that this is great news. Painfull realization.
    Last edited by Mark17; 8th July 2019 at 08:13 PM.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •