Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 222

Thread: ITA May 2019

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hello everyone, I would like to join this thread
    Here is my timeline

    SMC off-shore 160 points

    20/02/2019 EOI Selected
    01/03/2019 ITA letter received
    26/04/2019 ITA documents sent
    23/05/2019 appeared 'Failed lodgement'
    24/05/2019 documents returned
    28/05/2019 ITA documents resent
    29/05/2019 ITA documents delivered
    04/06/2019 appeared 'Pending'

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seymour View Post
    Hello everyone, I would like to join this thread
    Here is my timeline

    SMC off-shore 160 points

    20/02/2019 EOI Selected
    01/03/2019 ITA letter received
    26/04/2019 ITA documents sent
    23/05/2019 appeared 'Failed lodgement'
    24/05/2019 documents returned
    28/05/2019 ITA documents resent
    29/05/2019 ITA documents delivered
    04/06/2019 appeared 'Pending'
    Hi seymour,

    Can I know why it was failed lodgement?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agi View Post
    Hi seymour,

    Can I know why it was failed lodgement?
    Hi Agi,

    Sure, because of absence of family relationship certificates.

    First time I sent only basic certificates for birth certificates.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Hi There! We are in very similar timeline 😀 Off shore -160 points - job offer. Ours delivered 06/06/19. Do you have job offer? We are trying to stay calm, enjoy the English summer :/ and not expect anything too quickly. I do allow myself one check of the INZ and ENZ every morning. Like my guilty pleasure . Maybe you’ll be processed a little quicker as you have already submitted once? Keep updating

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Interesting to see seymour, tweedie515 and I got the similar timeline. Hope we all get processed together

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Yeah good to see you all. I have A job offer. I will keep update in this thread

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Hi, Here is my timeline

    SMC off-shore 170 points

    06 Mar 2019 EOI Selected
    09 Mar 2019 ITA letter received
    08 Jun 2019 ITA documents sent
    13 Jun 2019 ITA documents delivered

    Long wait just started....
    Status not updated at https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Hi Garapatihk, Agi and Seymour! Nice we have a few of us on the same timelines �� Good Luck everybody, hope we all get “lodged” soon.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I am also offshore with a job offer, and also trying to patiently wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweedie515 View Post
    Hi There! We are in very similar timeline 😀 Off shore -160 points - job offer. Ours delivered 06/06/19. Do you have job offer? We are trying to stay calm, enjoy the English summer :/ and not expect anything too quickly. I do allow myself one check of the INZ and ENZ every morning. Like my guilty pleasure . Maybe you’ll be processed a little quicker as you have already submitted once? Keep updating

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmavij View Post
    Hi All,
    Have been reading through all the other threads like ITA Oct 2018, ITA Mar 2019 and a lot of my doubts are getting cleared at ease. Brilliant forum..
    very very helpful and informative. Thanks to all fellow applicants and senior members..
    Just sharing my time line

    EOI Applied: 25/03/2019
    ITA Recieved: 04/04/2019
    IQA Applied for applicant & spouse: 09/04/2019
    IQA received : 10/05/2019
    ITA Couriered: 22/05/2019
    ITA Lodged : 24/05/2019 (courier receipt date at penrose)
    Awaiting CO allocation: after reading the recent threads, it seems I might get CO by end 2019..
    Funds got deducted on13th June and online status shows lodgement date as 24th May, status pending. Awaiting CO...

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •