Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA May 2019

I just got word from the TA at Manukau that the queue has reached the 1st of May! It’s our turn finally 🥳

anyone after 23rd may got that inz email for providing salary slips , ird etc ?

Hi all,

Do I need to prepare a police check certificate at my home country again for me and my wife as my application will be allocated soon.
    I heard that some of cases need to update their PCC but not sure it is a must or not>

Thanks.

My lodgement date is 14/5. Did not receive any emails requesting for updated payslip, ird etc

Quote Originally Posted by tanjasper View Post
    My lodgement date is 14/5. Did not receive any emails requesting for updated payslip, ird etc
    call INZ and explain.

Same happend with me and I called INZ. Someone called me back and confirmed my email address. I got email and sent docs same day.

Quote Originally Posted by phuocvnh View Post
    Hi all,

Do I need to prepare a police check certificate at my home country again for me and my wife as my application will be allocated soon.
    I heard that some of cases need to update their PCC but not sure it is a must or not>

Thanks.
    If the police certificate has become a year old since date of issue, INZ has discretion to request an updated police certificate (A5.10(b)), and INZ may also request further police certificates within said 12-month period if there is good reason to do so (A5.10(c)). These decisions would be made on a case by case basis, so it's not possible to give you a definite answer.

I’ve just called INZ and was told that an immigration officer has been assigned. Not sure if it’s case officer or support officer though. But was told that he/she will be in contact to introduce within 2 weeks from allocation.

thanks for the update! good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tanjasper View Post
    I’ve just called INZ and was told that an immigration officer has been assigned. Not sure if it’s case officer or support officer though. But was told that he/she will be in contact to introduce within 2 weeks from allocation.
    Should be your case officer... support officers only help with the initial lodgement stage then the issuing of the visa stage.

my logement date is 24/5 and got an email for update IRD, payslip for 12 months yesterday.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast