Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA May 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Jkms View Post
    I think that 4 months is the standard from what I have read and my own personal experience.
    Hmm, Maybe I have mistaken it with 6 months. not sure where I heard/see its 6 months..haha

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Yes, four months is the time-limit for sending back the ITA and evidence, and has been all the time I've been taking an interest in INZ.
    Yea, maybe i misheard/see wrong about 6 months stuff..

6 months is generally the time taken to send through information requested in an Approved in Principle letter (well, in my case anyway). Can vary though -- I seem to recall this being 12 months to send through information requested for an Investor category AIP (I was bored enough to page through those immigration instructions one day!).

I've always known it to be 4 months to send through an application under the Skilled Migrant Category after the Invitation to Apply has been sent.

3 weeks (21 days) and there's no lodgement date yet. I really hope the courier delivered the package to the correct address and didn't stuff up the delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by BoerieNZ View Post
    3 weeks (21 days) and there's no lodgement date yet. I really hope the courier delivered the package to the correct address and didn't stuff up the delivery.
    It will be fine, INZ is taking around a month or even more to lodge an application. You can try to login on the system, it might already have appeared on it.
    https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS

Thanks dude. I check that link every single day

I received an email from INZ (regarding a separate issue about my application) and they said it was taking 2-6 weeks for the application to be allocated to a lodgment officer

I received an email from INZ (regarding a separate issue about my application) and they said it was taking 2-6 weeks for the application to be allocated to a lodgment officer
    At least you received notification that they actually RECEIVED your application documents. I have no idea if the courier didn't maybe drop it in the wrong location. It's very unnerving.

When I check online it says that my application is pending...no lodgment date. Does your appear as pending?

When I check online it says that my application is pending...no lodgment date. Does your appear as pending?
    Yip. It also just says pending with "-" where my lodgement date should be. Here's hoping for the best.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast