Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA May 2019

Hi Cricfor. I did miss my certified passport in the application and I still had a chance to send it to INZ. Once money is deducted, I think you should not be worry about Failed Lodgement.

Quote Originally Posted by cricfor View Post
    Hi Boco08,

we do have some similar timeframes. just a month forward..
    Is your online portal status changed to "lodged" soon after the money got deducted from you account? I'm asking this coz i got money deducted from my account only yesterday but no update on the portal.. little worried if it will be sent back for missing few minor things.

I forgot to attach the numbers for all of my emedicals. I thought I would be a failed lodgment. I called INZ in a panic and they were very helpful and linked them all online. And my application otherwise went through smoothly. If they deducted your money they would have accepted your application is my understanding. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by cricfor View Post
    Hi Boco08,

we do have some similar timeframes. just a month forward..
    Is your online portal status changed to "lodged" soon after the money got deducted from you account? I'm asking this coz i got money deducted from my account only yesterday but no update on the portal.. little worried if it will be sent back for missing few minor things.

SMC visa-Onshore
    ITA submitted: May 10, 2019
    Payment deducted five weeks later
    Request for more documents by CO: June 25, 2019
    Status changed to Approved Online July 8, 2019 or earlier but this was the day I checked...

So we didn't expect our residency to be approved until December at least so it was a nice surprise. I was reading posts on this forum regularly since we submitted our application and found it vey useful. Now sharing our experience with application process which was pretty good. Thank you.
    Last edited by joannab; 11th July 2019 at 10:48 AM.

Congratss!!!!

Are you registered in any field that made it move quick/?
    Can you please tell us what could be the possible reason that yours was moved quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by joannab View Post
    SMC visa-Onshore
    Status changed to Approved Online July 8, 2019 or earlier but this was the day I checked...

So we didn't expect our residency to be approved until December at least so it was a nice surprise. I was reading posts on this forum regularly since we submitted our application and found it vey useful. Now sharing our experience with application process which was pretty good. Thank you.

Congratulations!!

SMC visa-Onshore

SMC visa-Onshore

Wow, congrats!! you need a dance~~

Thank you �� I really don't know why it went so quickly. I'm not sure if they prioritise any applications. The only thing I can think of is that we had 295 points. But really not sure if it made any difference. We are just happy And wish you all your applications go smoothly.The wait can be so nerve wracking.

It appears that the allocation of SMC applications to Immigration Officers has come to a grinding halt - upon enquiring about the date that applications were lodged that were being allocated to IO's on Monday this week, I was told by an Immigration Manager at Manukau that applications lodged on 7 December were being allocated. This has not changed since Monday 8 July. When I enquired further as to why it appeared allocations were not happening at all, the IM referred to "staff shortages" but I do not believe he is being honest. I believe it has more to do with the fact that INZ now has more Residence applications on-hand for processing than there are now spaces left for approved Residence under the NZ Residence Programme until 31 December 2019. Unfortunately, no one at INZ is being honest enough to confirm this, but this news article more or less confirms it: https://www.newsroom.co.nz/2019/07/1...XP6RuTrE5vEZI#.
    I will check in with INZ again for an update next Monday and see what the story is then.

Sorry to have to report that the update from Manukau's Immigration Manager that I contacted this morning was that the front of the queue was still stuck at 7 December (unchanged since 8 July). I have asked for confirmation whether allocations are still taking place of applications that meet INZ's own internally-set criteria (Salary is above the high remuneration threshold, Occupation is one that requires registration through a governing body and applicant holds current registration, Employer is a government department), but I have yet to hear back. Will update when I know (I suspect the answer will be 'Yes' given joannab's recent successful outcome).

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast