Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking for lodgement date

Default Checking for lodgement date

How can I find out if the application has been received by INZ. I have submitted SMC application. Online I only see the “EOI successful” statement.

We are in the same boat. We submitted our ITA document pack and it was delivered to the destination at Penrose on the 29th of April 2019. To date, nothing has indicated to us that INZ have received our document pack. However, the online application page shows as application number and the Residency application as "Pending" with no lodgement date.

Our police clearances reached their 6 month expiry date on the 9th of May last week, I'm just hoping that it's still accepted since they were still valid when they were delivered to INZ. Actually at this point I'm just hoping they even received the document pack at all because I really don't want to get all of those documents again.

Here's hoping for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by BoerieNZ View Post
    We are in the same boat. We submitted our ITA document pack and it was delivered to the destination at Penrose on the 29th of April 2019. To date, nothing has indicated to us that INZ have received our document pack. However, the online application page shows as application number and the Residency application as "Pending" with no lodgement date.

Our police clearances reached their 6 month expiry date on the 9th of May last week, I'm just hoping that it's still accepted since they were still valid when they were delivered to INZ. Actually at this point I'm just hoping they even received the document pack at all because I really don't want to get all of those documents again.

Here's hoping for the best.
    As per immigration instruction R2.20, "[an] application is lodged on the date that INZ, or an office authorised to receive visa applications on INZ’s behalf, receives it". It sometimes takes a while between your application arriving in the mail room and it being receipted on to their system (and the fee charged to your account), but it will still be taken as lodged on the day of arrival.

(Non-English content removed. Forum Rule 2. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236)

Your police clearance will be accepted, even if it expires before INZ receipts it into their system, so long as it was lodged in time. We had this exact scenario play out with our application. To give you an idea of how long this can take, we lodged on March 11th, but the application was only receipted into their system on March 29th.
    Last edited by Kelerei; 13th May 2019 at 08:26 PM.

@boerieNZ how long after submitting your application did a residency application appear online in your account? It looks like our timelines are rather similar...here’s hoping for the quickest process possible!

Hi friends, My application was delivered on 28 March 2019. It appeared as pending for 40 days and only after that my application fee was deducted. I received an email on 41st day acknowledging that my lodgment date is 28 May. So expect some delays friends.

Thanks @vedsaumya I guess I will settle in for quite a wait

Update-I do see the application online now as “pending” with no lodgement date. It had been received (as per courier notification) on May 9, 2019.

Our police clearances won't be a problem, but our Application deadline is May 24. Will it be accepted if the application is received in their offices before the deadline but potentially lodged after May 24? It took forever for us to get our reference letters, so it took such a long time to send in the application. Should I be concerned?

See post #4 above.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast