Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NZ Dreamers on JSV

Default NZ Dreamers on JSV

Creating this thread to invite friends who already have RV or working on permanent job and submitted SMC application, to help with referral to offshore applicants who are on JSV.
    This will help to secure offer from the accredited employer and expedite the JSV to RV process.

Requesting everyone who are on JSV to post their field and experience so that others can reach out to help.

Good luck and god bless!

Let’s spread the goodness and I am determined to help this forum with best of my ability upon RV Approval.

I am an IT Quality Assurance professional with 15+ years of Industry experience. Looking for Test Manager position in Auckland. Please help with referral 🙏
    Currently holding JSV and planning to move to NZ from early August.

Congratulations on your visa....I would suggest to come here....update your linked in...get a new mobile number....and start applying for the jobs....if possible you can fix meetings with prospective employers....they want to be face to face....this is from my experience and within one week of my landing I got my first job interview call 😊...... all the best....

Quote Originally Posted by shivangi29gupta View Post
    Congratulations on your visa....I would suggest to come here....update your linked in...get a new mobile number....and start applying for the jobs....if possible you can fix meetings with prospective employers....they want to be face to face....this is from my experience and within one week of my landing I got my first job interview call 😊...... all the best....
    Thank you Shivangi for the insights!

Thanks Sona for this subject!

I've gotten my JSV invitation yesterday!! 🎉
    Now I will prepare my application and plans to my job search!
    I am architect with 15y experience in construction project management looking for a job position as Project Builder (including construction project manager and site foreman).

Congratulations!

Hi Sona,All, thanks for creating this tread.
    I got my JSV and i'm already in Auckland searching for a job.
    At the time of applying my visa application I selected LTSSL as "Systems Analyst (261112)", later i completed my Prince2 certification and I even i moved to a similar role before coming to NZ. Now started looking for a job in "IT Project management" (ICT Project Manager (135112)) field. Will there be any impact on RV due to this?

Thanks

Thanks Sona for starting this thread. Since you guys already with Visa, full swing for job Search, How is job market in NZ particularly for Sr.Software Engineering/Management roles in embedded systems, product domain?

Sona and others : Apologies in advance if this website is already shared, this might help --> www.careers.govt.nz

Quote Originally Posted by krp View Post
    Hi Sona,All, thanks for creating this tread.
    I got my JSV and i'm already in Auckland searching for a job.
    At the time of applying my visa application I selected LTSSL as "Systems Analyst (261112)", later i completed my Prince2 certification and I even i moved to a similar role before coming to NZ. Now started looking for a job in "IT Project management" (ICT Project Manager (135112)) field. Will there be any impact on RV due to this?

Thanks
    Hello, According to my limited knowledge, it will be an issue but i’ll highly recommend to consulting with an advisor.
    Good luck and see you guys soon as i’ll be moving to Auckland during first week of August!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast