Thread: Email from Senior Immigration Officer

Default Email from Senior Immigration Officer

I have received an email from a senior immigration officer requesting further documents. Should I assume this is my CO?

Would you mind in telling, how many days it took for your CO to respond after allocation?

Maybe. I read in another thread that, if it is an email sent close to when your application was lodged, it could possibly be a clerk verifying all the information required is received before it's assigned to a CO. Let us know if you ever get confirmation one way or another!

This email had been from a support worker, but I did find out while speaking to INZ on a non related issue that my application had been allocated to a CO shortly after this correspondence
    Quote Originally Posted by Rease View Post
    Maybe. I read in another thread that, if it is an email sent close to when your application was lodged, it could possibly be a clerk verifying all the information required is received before it's assigned to a CO. Let us know if you ever get confirmation one way or another!

Gr8 news jkms....i was assigned CO a month back....and still waiting to hear something from her.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jkms View Post
    This email had been from a support worker, but I did find out while speaking to INZ on a non related issue that my application had been allocated to a CO shortly after this correspondence
    That’s wonderful - congrats!