Thread: Hypertension-abnormal ECG

Default Hypertension-abnormal ECG

Hi All,
    My Bp reading got a bit high like 130/90 and 150/100 in my medicals due to anxiety and panel doctor submitted my ecg as abnormal ( though the person who performed the ecg told me its completely fine) maybe due to high pulse and anxiety of the whole thing.

Long story short:
    medical got referred to the MA regarding my hypertension and abnormal ecg. MA wants a letter from cardiologist with My Echo and Exercise Ecg and Stress tests. He wants cardiologist to mention diagnosis management prognosis.

Will a hand written short letter do from the cardiologist do or should it necessarily be typed and detailed one?
    My Cardiologist has written a hand written note of 10 lines stating that he finds no medical problem or ischemic heart disease in me. He has conducted tests and clinical examination and sees no problem for the next 10 years. will it be fine?

does anyone know how long is the queue to the MA these days when we submit the report? in how many days can he answer these days?

My echo and exercise EcG and stress tests all are normal .

If the cardiologist's letter makes it clear that he is a qualified person of standing in his profession, and he's given the test and medical examination results on which he based his opinion and prognosis, hand-written or typed shouldn't make any difference.

MAs are a totally separate department from INZ, so there is no publicly available estimate of their timing. How swiftly things go will depend on the workload of the one who is dealing with you, and there's no way to tell how that is going.

hmm...he has put his stamp on the letter also .He is an MD and Fellowship from American college of cardiology so I think the stamp should suffice.

Medical Cleared For all those who go through the same stress..