Thread: Permenant residence application

Default Permenant residence application

Could some one please tell me where I need to send my PR application ?I currently live in Bay of Plenty. Do I need to keep the return address cover alongside the application ?

Quote Originally Posted by sagarjacky View Post
    Could some one please tell me where I need to send my PR application ?I currently live in Bay of Plenty. Do I need to keep the return address cover alongside the application ?
    Hi, The letter with ITA you received should include the address where to send your application. If you are sending original passport (its not required), you need to add return envelope. In my case, the envelope was returned back with a letter saying they won't return originals.
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by VedSaumya View Post
    Hi, The letter with ITA you received should include the address where to send your application. If you are sending original passport (its not required), you need to add return envelope. In my case, the envelope was returned back with a letter saying they won't return originals.
    Hope this helps.
    Isn't this for when they issue Residence, rather than PR?

Do they send the evisas to the email or will they send a copy with the passport ? The PR application does not have a column for partners email id , will they send the partner's evisa to the main applicants email ?

Quote Originally Posted by sagarjacky View Post
    Do they send the evisas to the email or will they send a copy with the passport ? The PR application does not have a column for partners email id , will they send the partner's evisa to the main applicants email ?
    When we sent our new passports for visa transfer, they returned the passports along with an e-visa letter which they also sent to my email. In our case I just placed my email so cant help in regards to who they will send in your case.

Keep us updated regarding your process.