Thread: What happens after AIP?

Default What happens after AIP?

Once the application finally appears as approved online, what are the next steps in the process?

You get an email from INZ with the eVisa, and further information. That is, unless INZ decide they need to see your actual passport before issuing the visa - if they do, they'll let you know.

Thanks for the reply, do you know how long on average it takes to get the email/letter and Evisas?
    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    You get an email from INZ with the eVisa, and further information. That is, unless INZ decide they need to see your actual passport before issuing the visa - if they do, they'll let you know.

There are date-order queues for things to be dealt with. Have a look for recent posts to see what has been happening recently.

Mine was updated on Tuesday and I have received the letter requesting for the passport to be sent in last night.

I want to have the visa label on my passport so I have filled in the form and posted it together with my passport today.

Hopefully they'll be able to process everything at once. It would be a bit dumb if I have to send that in twice...