Thread: EGOODHUE Appreciation Post!

Default EGOODHUE Appreciation Post!

Egoodhue has been the most incredible LIA and I highly recommend her for anyone seeking future immigration assistance.

She helps people on a daily basis on this site and is so passionate about what she does, which I think it clear to see from all of her answers to different threads. Erin has personally assisted my partner and I for a number of months, especially when I had almost given up and felt ready to withdraw my application.

It’s very difficult finding someone with such a a huge amount of up to date immigration knowledge/expertise, compassion for others and the ability to have such a positive impact on visa applications (when we all know just how stressful it can be, especially when INZ don’t play by the rules!!!)

Thanks again Erin, you are truely fabulous!
    Last edited by welly1234; 29th June 2019 at 01:13 AM.

Hi welly1234

Thank you for sharing. We’re almost at the same situation as you were (essential skills based on SMC lodged—-and would be receiving visitor conditions on interim visas once the current visa expires). Wish we would have taken Erin’s service instead as she’s been more responsive to messages instead of our lawyer.

Really thank you Erin from the bottom of our hearts for sharing your knowledge here and helping us to the best of your ability; wish there were more of you within INZ ranks... you don’t really have to do everything that you do here yet you do. If there are people who would be needing immigration advice I would definitely refer them to you post-November. Hehe.
    Last edited by allune; 29th June 2019 at 09:43 AM.

Thank you, Erin and JandM! I wish more professionals like you are in INZ. My application is not yet approved but with your guidance, I know I will get it.

Thanks Erin for your help always. If We all have hope and it's only because of generous people like you. When I applied for SMC and I didn't know how to get help and it's only by grace of God, I found this forum and people like JandM and Erin who are like God's own people or like messenger of God.

Awww thank you welly1234 - so kind of you :-) It's a pleasure to help people who are genuinely just doing their best to battle against INZ, who at times really don't play by fair rules! Will certainly miss contributing on here while on maternity leave, but it's time to take some time out to prepare for the new addition to the Goodhue Immigration family, and I'll be back, refreshed and ready to help again later this year!

EGoodhue and JandM are gems. When we are struggling to get our visas, people like them genuinely help us and are there for us. THANK YOU!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vccgg View Post
    EGoodhue and JandM are gems.
    100% agree - nicely summed up.
    Wholeheartedly THANK EGoodhue and JandM for their selfless act. Bless you both!
    Encourage me to pay it forward whenever/wherever I can.

You're very kind.

Quote Originally Posted by raghubhat View Post
    100% agree - nicely summed up.
    Wholeheartedly THANK EGoodhue and JandM for their selfless act. Bless you both!
    Encourage me to pay it forward whenever/wherever I can.
    Agreed! Can't thank both of them enough!!

Also congratulations Egoodhue