Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Applying for a partnership work visa and looking for some thoughts or experiences :)

Ok fabulous thanks for that link, I have been researching but not finding anything solid and that is solid evidence from Immigration. Honestly cannot thank you enough!
    Is it a good idea to disclose these convictions even though they were between 5-10 years ago anyway.

If the form asks for the information, then give it. It happened, and the *fact* isn't wiped out by the passage of time, although the significance is.

Excellent!! Thanks so much again jandm! Hope you had a lovely weekend !

Hi all!!

Back again-
    Can I ask , what is considered 'financial interdependence'.

As mentioned above - we are applying for partnership work visa- offshore as my onshore work application was declined.

We have no joint every day spending bank account other than a savings account with very little action in it!!

I've gone over both my partners and my own bank statements and highlighted areas of financial interdependence and then aimed to link receipts or tickets to the highlighted areas of our bank statements.

Looking at it - although I can match and show financial interdependence ( taking turns) such as many date nights, meals out, tickets to cinema etc , general living such as groceries costs , transferring money back and forth to each other for whatever reason- these all seem very minor examples?

However that's all we have to offer..
    We don't have bills etc as this is all included in our rent.
    We don't have any joint loans or assests.

May look strange that a couple don't have this kind off stuff- but we never saw the need to get any loans etc.

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks again

You can't show them what doesn't exist! - and they can't ask the impossible. What you have sounds fine - it's how YOUR lives work.

Thank you again JandM! You've been so helpful, I really appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12