Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Processing of SMC applications

Quote Originally Posted by happypeeps View Post
    ���� September applicant over here with no approval yet! I have had almost complete radio silence from my CO - 7 emails in total since he was assigned in October. I was delighted to have been contacted within 1 month of submitting our ITA, however it has been a very long drawn out process since then. Last contact was 31st July to say he was about to recommend a decision to quality control but something was missing. I sent a certified copy immediately, tracked it, and when I knew it had been delivered I emailed to ask him to confirm receipt.....I have not heard back.

Copying his manager into the emails seemed to generate a more prompt response ����
    Hi happypeeps,

Is this correct that you've been allocated to a CO since October last year? that is terrible but you're almost there and hoping soon you will have an approval too. I'm a November applicant but as per JandM said that each application is unique and maybe that depends on the CO's work habits or complexity. So like yours and Evanamy I am expecting 1 year or more for my application.

Good luck happypeeps!

Heard Egoodhue being quoted on the radio yesterday morning - she was talking about a South African family that had been waiting very long if I remember correctly.

I went to Wellington for a road trip early this early, gone to the parliament 'beehives' for a tour.
    The guide said New Zealand pride itself for its transparent government.
    Looking back, i was wondering if she was using " ".
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jeof View Post
    Hi happypeeps,

Is this correct that you've been allocated to a CO since October last year? that is terrible but you're almost there and hoping soon you will have an approval too. I'm a November applicant but as per JandM said that each application is unique and maybe that depends on the CO's work habits or complexity. So like yours and Evanamy I am expecting 1 year or more for my application.

Good luck happypeeps!
    Hi there, yes that is correct September 2018. We have only ever been asked to provide further information once, in November 2018, which we submitted by the end of that month. I can only assume it has taken him a long time to gather information from others, regarding work experience, job offer etc.

I sent a copy of my new passport but still do not have confirmation from him of receipt of it. They definitely arrived at INZ 12/08/2019. Hopefully he is just busy working on everyone else applications!

Good luck to you too!

Default Processing time for SMC submit in September 2018

hi guys... i hope you all having good time and waiting like me for application result for long....

i submit my application on 24th of September 2018

contacted by CO to my employer, she even did not include me and my lawyer...

she got whatever she wanted from my employer,,,, and after that me, my lawyer and employer did not get any update from her...

still waiting...

please share if anyone facing the same problem??

That's normal - the CO does not have to keep you or your lawyer informed of everything she does while processing your application. She will contact your representative if she requires more information or explanation, or has something to tell you.

HI everyone .
    I have been silently watching this forum. I wasn't able to post for some reasons.finally I can, I am thankful that I can share my timeline.

EOI lodged 15/sept /2018
    ITA received 28/sept/2018
    ITA lodged 07/oct /2018
    CO assinged 26/02 /2019 (asked for additional documents)
    additional document submited in a week .
    since then no response . LIA asked for update . still in processing.
    waiting waiting and waiting . It reallys sucks and draining . its almost been a year .
    If anyone from october still waiting for approval please share your experience thank you.

Hi, I submitted our SMC paper application last week 30/08/19 and haven't got any response from INZ yet. I was wondering where you guys get info about application status online? Thank you.

The last thing I saw about this, within the last few days, was somebody posting that the page where people HAD been looking for status had a banner up saying the service was no longer available. Nobody got to see much of recent times, anyway... there would just be the name of the visa applied for, and before any decision was made, all it said was "Pending" while the application was being processed.

This is true. I can no longer see any status. Itís a bit sad. I used to like checking - it made me feel a little connected to the process. Iím sad they took it down. :-(

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast