Page 110 of 129 FirstFirst ... 108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1284

Thread: Processing of SMC applications

Quote Originally Posted by kitkatable View Post
    Thank you for sharing the email. But I wouldn't say worth nothing as I really consider it. What if JSV get a job immediately when she/he moved in? being selected for the JSV means that you have something to contribute to the economy. It is just getting settled and all is at you own risk now, otherwise there never was a chance for you at the first place.
    Ofcourse your skills are valuable in the economy but at the moment there is a job crisis not only here but in mega economies too. The priority of any govt is to fill up the available jobs by citizens and PRs first and borders are closed right now too for god knows how long.

Good luck and I wish thing sort out soon.

Latest update.

INZ is allocating 25th Feb 2019 applications today.

Does anyone have the email address for the TA that everyone uses to get Up to date info please??

Today my file got moved to 2nd person check- came to know by calling INZ call Center. Case officer was allocated on 7th Aug, 1st contract was made on 17th Aug and 1st requirement came on 1st Sep to give statutory declarations stating my elder children are unmarried and are dependent on me. Case officer gave 14 Sep last date for it. I submitted those documents on 8/9 Sep. No more question asked from me or my employer. Anxiously waiting for the final out come 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Shahzad View Post
    Anxiously waiting for the final out come ��
    In keeping with the principles of fairness and natural justice (A1), INZ will send you a letter asking you to comment on potentially prejudicial information if they believe that there is reason under the relevant immigration instructions to decline your application.

If you haven't received such a letter, it's therefore a very good sign, and it's therefore time to put the bubbly on ice... but don't pop it just yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelerei View Post
    In keeping with the principles of fairness and natural justice (A1), INZ will send you a letter asking you to comment on potentially prejudicial information if they believe that there is reason under the relevant immigration instructions to decline your application.

If you haven't received such a letter, it's therefore a very good sign, and it's therefore time to put the bubbly on ice... but don't pop it just yet!
    Yes, time is nearing for bananas to dance 😄😄

How many days, 2nd person check is taking now a days? Any guess, please?
    Last edited by Tariq Shahzad; 15th September 2020 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Shahzad View Post
    How many days, 2nd person check is taking now a days? Any guess, please?
    It took 4 weeks with my application (April/May 2019), but it seems to be going a lot quicker than that nowadays.

Anyone knows about the working hours (For COs) at Manukau INZ office?
    Just wondering if we all should expect any updates after a usual 04:00 pm finish. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by SSS93 View Post
    Anyone knows about the working hours (For COs) at Manukau INZ office?
    Just wondering if we all should expect any updates after a usual 04:00 pm finish. TIA
    I received an email from my case officer from the Manukau office requesting additional documents after 5:30pm yesterday while I was making dinner. I'm expecting a phone call as well so I'm feeling quite uneasy these days from morning untill 6pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    I received an email from my case officer from the Manukau office requesting additional documents after 5:30pm yesterday while I was making dinner. I'm expecting a phone call as well so I'm feeling quite uneasy these days from morning untill 6pm.
    Thank you Yanco. Good luck with your application.

Page 110 of 129 FirstFirst ... 108109110111112 ... LastLast