Page 112 of 129 FirstFirst ... 110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1284

Thread: Processing of SMC applications

Quote Originally Posted by id80s View Post
    From INZ website:

As of 22 September 2020, INZ is allocating:

non-prioritised SMC and Residence from Work applications received in March 2019, and
    prioritised SMC and Residence from Work applications within 2 weeks of the application joining the priority queue.
    Hi Yanco.

You are not alone. Myself & 2 other people are getting the same error/redirection to a different webpage.
    It works once in a while and stops again.

Quote Originally Posted by SSS93 View Post
    Hi Yanco.

You are not alone. Myself & 2 other people are getting the same error/redirection to a different webpage.
    It works once in a while and stops again.
    Cool, thanks. Now it's actually showing the correct dashboard with my applications again.

This happened to me, but I closed my browser and reopened and it worked again

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    When currently logging into my immigration services account, where I can see my applications, I'm currently redirected to the following message after logging in. Does everyone see this or is something happening to my account? I've never seen this the past 3 years and now my application is with a case officer I'm seeing this. Trying to make links but it's probably a technical issue from their side xD
    https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/

Working Holiday visa — currently closed
    The working holiday visa for the country selected is currently closed.

Try again later or view the opening date on the working holiday overview page.

I got the same message. Very odd! We didn't apply for a Working Holiday Visa. There must be an error in their system.

Does anyone know what an internal assessment of a medical file is and if it's something to worry about? My CO is waiting on that. Our medicals were fine when submitting them with our work visas 2 years ago and I referred to them when submitting our SMC application.

@Yanco you did say you disclosed something about your partner’s health and that could’ve been considered as a change. They likely have referred your disclosure to the medical assessor/health assessment team.

Does anyone know what an internal assessment of a medical file is and if it's something to worry about? My CO is waiting on that. Our medicals were fine when submitting them with our work visas 2 years ago and I referred to them when submitting our SMC application.
    INZ have internal medical advisors same as Technical advisors. Probably they might have sent your medical to a medical advisor for further direction.

I've never heard the phrase "internal assessment of a medical file". Normally, any medical which is picked up by the computer check as having any readings outside normal ranges, or referring to any conditions which are programmed in as being potentially cause for concern, are referred to the Medical Assessors (MAs). They are a separate department, not anything to do with the COs. Their sole job is to understand the applicant's state of health to the point where they can state that the person has ASH (acceptable standard of health) - that is, not likely to cost the NZ Health Service too much for treatment or medication in the near future - or not.

The criteria for ASH for temporary work visas are less demanding than for Residence. You can check the two here. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#35154.htm

Does anyone know how long INZ needs to wait on NZ police certificates? It seems like this is the only thing preventing our application from moving to 2PC at the moment.

Does anyone know how long INZ needs to wait on NZ police certificates? It seems like this is the only thing preventing our application from moving to 2PC at the moment.
    The Ministry of Justice currently quotes 20 working days, plus mail delivery time.

Page 112 of 129 FirstFirst ... 110111112113114 ... LastLast