Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
I received an email from my case officer from the Manukau office requesting additional documents after 5:30pm yesterday while I was making dinner. I'm expecting a phone call as well so I'm feeling quite uneasy these days from morning untill 6pm.
Mine is routinely emailing me after 6pm. She waited until 5pm to do my interview to avoid interfering with work, I was happy to take an hour and a half off to talk to her if she'd called earlier 😂

I get the feeling whilst at level 2 they might be operating shifts to reduce staff numbers in the office. I've had no early emails from her at all and get most of my Comms after 5pm, the earliest emails we've had is mod afternoon.

We are in 2pc for the second time now, they weren't satisfied she'd done her homework about my role so had to have the interview and submit some examples of my work (this was more voluntarily to prove my point and make it easier for her to understand). The interview isn't too bad, it's just incredibly difficult to explain an entire industry, then what our company does and where I fit in to someone who knows absolutely nothing about any of it. People I work next to often have no idea what my role is so it was incredibly hard to get my points over in a way she could understand.