Page 93 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Processing of SMC applications

Quote Originally Posted by Tariq Shahzad View Post
    Any information where is the front of queue currently for priority and non priority applications?

I got a CO allocated just last friday, no contact from CO yet. I only knew this because i called the call centre last friday to ask for status and they said i had been allocated that morning. called them again yesterday because i received no email and they did confirm my file was with immigration officer last friday.

Lodgement date: mar 2019
    moved to priority: 30 jul 2020
    co allocated: 07 aug 2020

Quote Originally Posted by klong12 View Post
    I got a CO allocated just last friday, no contact from CO yet. I only knew this because i called the call centre last friday to ask for status and they said i had been allocated that morning. called them again yesterday because i received no email and they did confirm my file was with immigration officer last friday.

That’s a great news! It mean priority queue is now exhausted and there are no applications pending in it.

That’s a great news! It mean priority queue is now exhausted and there are no applications pending in it.
    I don't believe so. Applications from the EVE process are getting priority ahead of the other priority applications in the queue.

just got an email from the CO.

she said "i have completed an initial assessment of your application and made a recommendation. we will be in touch if we require any further information".

what does it mean? recommendation to whom? Thank you.

just got an email from the CO.

she said "i have completed an initial assessment of your application and made a recommendation. we will be in touch if we require any further information".

what does it mean? recommendation to whom? Thank you.
    It means that the Immigration Officer has made a recommendation to either approve or decline your application, and your application is now undergoing quality checking by a Technical Adviser (the so-called second person check, or 2PC).

Take a look at Erin's original post in this thread for more information on this.

Thank you Kelerei! praying there will be no issues

Quote Originally Posted by robbo1234 View Post
    Can I send this to the Ombudsman as they are clearly not following protocol?
    Yes, feel free to share it. I've also asked for comment from the Practice Lead about the queue jumping - can let you know when I receive a reply and you could also let the Ombudsman investigator know about that.

Any information where is the front of queue currently for priority and non priority applications?
    I've asked for an update this morning - will let you know when I hear back.

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    I've asked for an update this morning - will let you know when I hear back.
    Thank you EGoodhue

Hi kiong12. Did you call INZ to check about CO allocation? My application is through LIA, how can I check if I am also allocated a CO?

Page 93 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9192939495 ... LastLast