Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1284

Thread: Processing of SMC applications

-----A P P R O V E D-----
    Finally, the status on the INZ webpage (https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/) changed to APPROVED.
    ANZSCO 135112 ICT Project Manager
    EOI Applied: 31st October 2018
    ITA: 1st November 2018
    Applied on: 26th February 2019 (corrected from 2018)
    Application accepted: 26th February 2019 (corrected from 2018)
    Loooooooooooooooogest silence.
    COVID-19 - To Some A Blessing, To Others A Curse
    Application allocated to Case Officer possibly on Monday 14th September 2020.
    CO contacted Immigration Advisor on 18th September 2020. Asked for my medicals (very simple ones). Sent on 22nd September 2020.
    Also, contacted my employer on the same day with a big questionnaire and requirements (2 months payslips only). Sent the answers to the questionnaire and 3 months payslips on 23rd September 2020.
    CO requested further medicals: 1st October 2020 (to be provided by 15th October 2020). Provided them on 8th October 2020.
    CO came back to the file on 15th October 2020 and sent it for 2PC/quality check (with pre-approved status as informed by call center).
    WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITIIIIIIIIIIING AGAINNNNNNNNNNNN
    Kept checking the status a million times on INZ webpage. Also was reading the stories of people who were in the same situation as me. Migrants NZ on Facebook and ENZ website.
    Finally, today at 2 pm the status changed to APPROVED. Yippie!!!!
    Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by squishmaster View Post
    Thanks , ANZSCO is ICT customer support officer.
    It was an application that included my partner and me , also he is the primary applicant and has the same anzsco occupation.
    Congrats! I guess that you were in the prioritised queeue!

Hi All,

I have question/s for SMC processing timeline so adding my comments here.

My Brother has applied for SMC resident visa as per below timeline:

EOI Submitted and accepted: September 2019
    ITA Submitted: November 2019

Till date no update.

His Open work visa ( issued for 3 years after study) is about to finish in April 2021. Please advise what should he do?

Apply for a work visa under the same job title and company?

Or any other option for a candidate who has already submitted a resident visa application?

Can you guys please help with this? Your expert advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Raj.

Quote Originally Posted by rajwinder singh View Post
    Hi All,

I have question/s for SMC processing timeline so adding my comments here.

My Brother has applied for SMC resident visa as per below timeline:

EOI Submitted and accepted: September 2019
    ITA Submitted: November 2019

Till date no update.

His Open work visa ( issued for 3 years after study) is about to finish in April 2021. Please advise what should he do?

Apply for a work visa under the same job title and company?

Or any other option for a candidate who has already submitted a resident visa application?

Can you guys please help with this? Your expert advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Raj.
    he will have to apply for a Visa (Essential Skill Visa without advertisement of the role would work as per INZ ops manual as he has SMC application in progress), please also note he won't be granted an interim visa just because he has applied for residency. So he must apply for a work visa before his current visa expires to remain lawfully in New Zealand and currently the queue is in July, so it might take another 3 months for his application to be picked up for processing.

Thank you.

Hi all,

I am lil bit confused with what INZ announced as part of their update on allocating priority and none-priority. I understand because I am off-shore I am non- priority but then in non priority even my turn has skipped, now whoever lodged in Jul 2019 taking turn application was lodged on May 2019 and the money deducted on Jun 2019. so Where I am getting picked? Am I not even included in non priority queue?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by kitkatable View Post
    Hi all,

I am lil bit confused with what INZ announced as part of their update on allocating priority and none-priority. I understand because I am off-shore I am non- priority but then in non priority even my turn has skipped, now whoever lodged in Jul 2019 taking turn application was lodged on May 2019 and the money deducted on Jun 2019. so Where I am getting picked? Am I not even included in non priority queue?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kathy
    Offshore applications are not being processed, and will not be processed while the New Zealand border remains closed.

The basic situation is that the NZ borders are closed until the NZ government are convinced that the rest of the world has got control of the pandemic. The NZ prime minister has said that is quite likely not to be before the end of the year. Applications from overseas won't be considered till the borders reopen, because it would be a waste of time issuing a visa that the holder wouldn't then be allowed to use.

Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 119120121122123 ... LastLast