Page 127 of 129 FirstFirst ... 125126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1284

Thread: Processing of SMC applications

Dear Friends,

"My application is under SMC-JSV process which have 3 months of duration, that started on 9th August,2022. And till now I have not received any update about the open queries I have asked from Immigration Officer allocated to me."

Today I got know that CO assigned to me is no longer working as an Immigration Officer in the residence space as of 03/10/2022.
    And that too I got to know through an auto-reply email I got after I sent an email asking 'whereabouts' of my application.
    The found the IO so unprofessional that, she didn't showed any courtesy to inform applicants like me beforehand whose applications processing have to obey specific timelines.

On top of it Immigration Contact Centre helpline number - 0508 558 855, is not at all working when called from offshore,outside of New Zealand.

I really need to some help to escalate the process as my JSV application is under the threat of invalidation if time expires.

Can anyone of you please suggest the email ids?

Regards,
    Gaurav Sharma

There is a 'rest of the world' contact phone number here. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/contact They don't seem to be providing an email address at the moment.

SMC-JSV Approved on 18th October, Thankyou all for support and thanks almighty.
    Can anybody help to know about the procedure to get Residency after getting SMC JSV Visa of 1 year. Can I need to demonstrate the skilled employment for at least 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by Astra View Post
    SMC-JSV Approved on 18th October, Thankyou all for support and thanks almighty.
    Can anybody help to know about the procedure to get Residency after getting SMC JSV Visa of 1 year. Can I need to demonstrate the skilled employment for at least 3 months
    You need only prove that you have obtained an offer of ongoing skilled employment that meets the requirements at SM6. See SM3.20.5.

If you have worked in that skilled employment for less than 3 months, your Resident Visa may still be granted but will be subject to the conditions set out at SM11.

Hi, how long they take to send their decision for SMC applications? I submitted my missing documents in early september 2022 and waiting for decision ...

What are the dates that the inz offices close for the holidays? Can't find the announcement on their website. Hoping to see my pr approved before that. Going into my 4th week waiting now

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    Hi, how long they take to send their decision for SMC applications? I submitted my missing documents in early september 2022 and waiting for decision ...
    There is no set amount of time. It will happen when the CO has checked everything, and then when s/he has sent the case for 2nd person checking, and the 2pc official is satisfied everything is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    There is no set amount of time. It will happen when the CO has checked everything, and then when s/he has sent the case for 2nd person checking, and the 2pc official is satisfied everything is in order.
    Thank you JandM, you are always very helpful, Its really stressful sometimes when thinking about this which takes so much of times, but it might be natural 😊

Hang in there - everyone feels the waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Hang in there - everyone feels the waiting...
    👍😊