Page 95 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Processing of SMC applications

I suspect Manukau office will now be closed again from tomorrow with Auckland returning to level 3 lockdown conditions until at least Friday.

I just heard from a relative in Auckland that although it's Level 3, not the most serious, the schools have been told to close and people to work from home if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I just heard from a relative in Auckland that although it's Level 3, not the most serious, the schools have been told to close and people to work from home if at all possible.
    Let’s hope and we all pray that nothing should be serious. We shall be back to normal from Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Last time some normal operation resumed at level 2, so INZ will likely not be functioning for anything except essential service workers until the level is reduced back down.

So no one wastes the time to assume that they had figured IT issues out and can work from home now lol

I just send my scanned copy and dropped the paper copy to the Dropbox today. I don’t even know if it’s good or it doesn’t help much really.

I did an OIA last month and got reply today. follow the link below to access it.

https://fyi.org.nz/request/13326/res...5%20Ranjit.pdf

you may find it useful.

Thank you that is helpfull

Guys-
    Any update, was SMC team working today or they would resume operation once we are back to Level 2 or Normal?

I just called INZ to know if 2pc is working over the lockdown, was surprise whe the agent i talked to told me that my application is already approved in principle. I repeated it if does that mean 2pc is done and she said yes and I only need to wait for the AIP letter. But because of the lockdown there might be some delay on sending it.

Though i dont have any visa label yet, i would like to thank everyone in this forum. It is a very fast processing on my end after i was assigned a case officer and i do hope they do the same on all other visas.

I would like to share my timeline because i feel like i owe it to others as the timeline shared by other members helped me alot and gave me hope.

225 points claimed
    (application with family)
    Lodgement date: 12 mar 2019

Requested EVE on grounds of national interest bec of the proj i was involved with and sent updated documents via courier such as support letter from employer and updated passport of daughter: mar 2020 before lockdown. EVE declined.

Employer increased my salary to meet threshold and sent another EVE: 28 jul 2020
    move to priority: 30 jul 2020
    CO assigned: 07 aug 2020
    1st email of CO that she is done with assessment and move to 2pc: 11 aug 2020
    Called inz and was advised it is approved in principle: 13 aug 2020

My employer is INZ accredited and i was deployed to a government office for 2 years now and they also gave me a support letter that i am involved in the high profile govt project. The CO did not call me, my employer nor my manager on the govt agency.

Again thank you everyone and praying for all other visas to be processed soon. . Stay safe everyone.
    Last edited by klong12; 13th August 2020 at 11:59 AM.

Hi,
    Did anyone apply for refund?, can we get application fee back if we cancel our application?, someone please share your experience.
    Please let me know procedure to raise a refund request, also please suggest me a strong reason for cancelling my application.
    Btw, I moved to Canada last month with PR status.

Page 95 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9394959697 ... LastLast