Thread: Visitor Visa

Default Visitor Visa

Hi :
    My Visitor Visa expire 14 of July, can i extend the Visa ? Or is to late? How. Can i show the money if i don't have a NZ bank account?.
    Thank you!!

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/know...-question-1112 Yes, you can apply if you meet the conditions, and if you do it before this visa runs out. INZ can issue an interim visa to keep you legally in the country while the application is processed.

How did you show proof that you could support yourself for this present visa?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    How did you show proof that you could support yourself for this present visa?
    My Sibling been live in New Zealand for the last 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by mmc View Post
    My Sibling been live in New Zealand for the last 20 years
    Did your sibling sponsor your Visitor Visa? If so (and even if not), your sibling may be able to sponsor your subsequent Visitor Visa; see the information about this here.

If your sibling cannot (or will not) sponsor you, you will be asked to show financial support evidence in your own right as per V2.20.

Hi JandM i am doing the paper with adviser i just manage to get all the papers . The adviser told me we can put the application online the same day 14 of July before 10pm.....what is your opinion?.

Certainly, if it goes in on the last day of the visa's validity, other forum members have found that that worked out all right. I don't know about 10 p.m.. This is the official line about when a visa ends. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/docu...piry-of-a-visa

Don't get twitchy - you are still in time.