Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Partnership visitor visa Mumbai Branch

Default Partnership visitor visa Mumbai Branch

Hi guys,

My husband is NZ resident , we got married in july 2018 and stayed for a month together then he went back to Nz . My application was lodged under GVV in March 2019. As informed by LIA that I do not qualify for partnership based Visitor visa.Then we came to know that my category was changed by CO which was assigned in May ,from GVV to partnership and the CO left my case . Since then waiting for CO .
    My LIA contacted Inz Mumbai and the response is below .

"Let me start by apologizing for the delay in processing your client’s application. As you are aware the Mumbai office is currently working through the high volume of applications that we have received and for this we have boosted our resources and recruited new staff. We are also currently working extra hours (including Saturdays) to enable us to get through this period.

Your client’s purpose for travel is to be with her partner and therefore, although the application has been lodged under a VVG, it still needs to be assessed by our partnership team. We understand that this is a difficult situation and we appreciate their patience. Generally we are only able to prioritise applications in cases of extreme emergency. We are currently allocating applications lodged in December 2018 and as such in fairness to those who have been in the queue longer, we are generally allocating applications in order the were received. Your client’s application was lodged on 31 March 2019. We acknowledge the information in regards to your client’s situation however, we do not consider this an extreme emergency and as such we will not be prioritising the application at this stage. Unfortunately I am currently unable to give you a time frame as to when the application will be allocated. I apologise for this, however too many incorrect dates have been given out in the past and it is unfair on the applicants to be provided timeframes that we have not been able to meet.

I realise this isn’t helpful, however we are working very hard to get through the workload.

I understand this isn’t the response that you were hoping for and please rest assured that we are doing all that we can to work through the exceptionally high volume of applications. A case officer will be in contact as soon as the application is allocated.

Kind regards"

Please advise what's needed to do next or just wait for another CO to be assign.. as we did not fill any partnership form or sponsorship form ... I was funding my own visit in GVV application.

Kindly comment your timelines too ....

It doesn't appear to need any further action for you at the moment. The application is going to be considered by the partnership team, as it says in the reply.
    although the application has been lodged under a VVG, it still needs to be assessed by our partnership team.
    Meantime, in your place I would be making sure to have evidence to hand, and organized ready to send if they ask for it, of the time that you were living together (although short) and how you are keeping touch while unavoidably apart.

Dear jandm,
    Thank you for your reply . So are you saying in the mean time I must keep documents ready like financial dependency (as we have western union payslips , my husband sent money to me) , more chat record, partnership form 1146 , medicals ( may be chest x-ray ) ... And whatelse would you suggest ?

Here https://www.google.com/search?source...10.ivE1ya4Bz64 are old threads with discussions about partnership proof and examples of what other people have used.

Timeline
    Application for visitors visa applied online 28th November 2018.
    Application type: Visitors Visa Partnership
    Application gone to Mumbai office.
    Case officer assigned: 24-May-2019 178 days

Visa approved: 17-July-2019 232 days

Good luck for everyone one whos waiting... its been such a painfull journey

@fernando congratulation for the approval... What documents did you submit? And how many days you lived with your partner? From which country ?
    Kindly ans .. I know too many questions but plz

I applied my wife’s work visa partnership based on 26th May 2019 online, no response from the immigration.

Hi K,

I also applied on 26th May 2019 and no response yet. Its a waiting game and I would reckon that you and I will hear something around October 2019. So patience is the key!

Yea. But my wife is pregnant and due date is November first week, will they prioritise the application before that ?

The visa you have applied is for your wife right? Your only option is uploading a letter online, sending them an email and giving them a phone call. I have tried all those options but it hasn't worked may be it will work for you. All the best

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast