Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiple visas?

No lawyer or LIA can MAKE INZ give someone priority. They can point out some reason about this particular applicant which is in the regulations to mean this applicant ought to be given priority, which may help if there is reason to suppose that INZ might have overlooked it, that's all. If you're Mr Average, waiting in the queue with all the other Mr Averages, there's no magic wand a lawyer can wave.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    No lawyer or LIA can MAKE INZ give someone priority. They can point out some reason about this particular applicant which is in the regulations to mean this applicant ought to be given priority, which may help if there is reason to suppose that INZ might have overlooked it, that's all. If you're Mr Average, waiting in the queue with all the other Mr Averages, there's no magic wand a lawyer can wave.
    Gotcha! That's what I figured.The only reason I'd have for rushing it would be that I want to keep working, but I'm sure people have much more serious reasons to get theirs escalated. And my career isn't anything that's in demand/shortage. I did upload a cover letter asking for quick processing, and my MP has someone from their office looking into it on my behalf. We'll see!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12