Hello,

So few weeks ago my wife's Partner of Worker Work Visa has been declined when it was transferred to INZ Hamilton from INZ Mumbai.

Reasons:
Partnership requirements not met

Immigration instruction E4.5.5(c) states: A partner may only be granted a temporary entry class visa, if an immigration officer is satisfied that: they are living together with their partner in a genuine and
stable partnership (see E4.5.25 and E4.5.30).

In consideration of information submitted for your application:
A number of credible documents appear given with the application and present a case of a genuine relationship.
Information with this application indicates you and your partner do not live together. It is indicated you live in Bangladesh while your partner lives in New Zealand.
There is evidence your relationship is being maintained and it has been entered into with genuine intent.
We note you have married your partner but have not lived with them. We are unable to ascertain from the relationship evidence that your relationship will be stable in future.

** We didn't submit Letter from Parents that we were living in their house. No joint account/ bills.
We submitted good amount of evidences showing we lived together. I visited her a month ago and submitted the evidences too.

Should I apply for a Partner of Worker Visitor Visa?
I am planning to visit her again on Feb 2019 for one month. Is it gonna help me to gather more evidences for the next application?

The VisaPak 400 says, Partner of NZ Resident/ Citizen may allowed a GVV (General Visitor Visa).
What about Partner of Worker?

Thanks,