Thread: Partner Visitor Visa_Never ending process

Default Partner Visitor Visa_Never ending process

Tena Koe,

Application submitted on December 05th.

Case officer was assigned on June 10th and requested information.

Case officer completed the assessment on June 27th and given for 2nd person check on July 04th.

No update from the case officer for the next four weeks until yesterday, email was received saying
    "New Chest Xray as you have now spent more than 6 months in a high TB risk country since your last medical was done we require a new Xray, Please get this done through a panel physician and uploaded online to the health system."

The full medical and the chest x-ray was done when the application was submitted in December 2018. Now as a result of a delay from INZ in processing the application on time, we are asked for another x-ray.

Can someone please advise whether this is a usual thing or it's "there are more ways of killing a cat than choking it with cream" situation.

Nga Mihi,

It is a normal thing. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#46507.htm I know it's annoying that it's the fault of INZ slow processing.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    It is a normal thing. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#46507.htm I know it's annoying that it's the fault of INZ slow processing.
    Tena Koe,

We received the following email from the CO earlier this week.

"I am pleased to tell you that your application has been approved in principle.

Please provide:

New Chest Xray as you have now spent more than 6 months in a high TB risk country since your last medical was done we require a new Xray, Please get this done through a panel physician and uploaded online to the health system.
    "

Can you please advise what does it mean by "I am pleased to tell you that your application has been approved in principle"?

Nga Mihi,

It means that your application has been approved, but, they just need new chest xrays since that is what their protocol calls for. Once you submit your new chest xrays to them (and they're all clear) you should be sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarv23 View Post
    Tena Koe,

We received the following email from the CO earlier this week.

"I am pleased to tell you that your application has been approved in principle.

Please provide:

New Chest Xray as you have now spent more than 6 months in a high TB risk country since your last medical was done we require a new Xray, Please get this done through a panel physician and uploaded online to the health system.
    "

Can you please advise what does it mean by "I am pleased to tell you that your application has been approved in principle"?

Nga Mihi,
    visa has been approved, just get done new X-ray and submit.