Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Requesting for your visa application to be prioritised

I'm guessing he said his partner is earning above the remuneration threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    I'm guessing he said his partner is earning above the remuneration threshold.
    Possibly that and he works for an Independent Crown Entity, which from what I understand, is seen as a government agency/body.

Well, that's awesome news for you la_skydiver - congrats on pushing through.

Hi Guys,
    Good news , INZ emailed me today as a reply to my escalation email . They accepted my reasons and promised to assign a CO to my application within few days .
    Last edited by whitecap79; 6th August 2019 at 01:08 PM.

So happy to hear this worked for you guys!!!! It is a relieve to see that things start moving again somehow. All the best in this final stage!

Quote Originally Posted by whitecap79 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Good news , INZ emailed me today as a reply to my escalation email . They accepted my reasons and promised to assign a CO to my application within 5 business days .
    Hi Whitecap, do you mind telling us what your reasons where?

Quote Originally Posted by BoerieNZ View Post
    Could you please tell us what your reason was? I think we are all burning to know.
    I noted that the number of points I was claiming was well-above the minimum, that I work for an ICE, that my salary was very close to the high-remuneration threshold (and that my partner's exceeded it), and that my partner works for an accredited employer.

Great to hear that I'm not the only one with good news. This should give renewed hope to some others who are in a similar situation!

Hi

"We have considered the request for escalation, but do not find that the application warrants prioritisation in this case. This application will remain in our queue pending allocation to an Immigration Officer."

I am really getting tired of all the BS.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankgo View Post
    Hi

"We have considered the request for escalation, but do not find that the application warrants prioritisation in this case. This application will remain in our queue pending allocation to an Immigration Officer."

I am really getting tired of all the BS.

Cheers.
    I'm sorry to hear this Frankgo. Would you be willing to share what your arguments were? Just to see if we shouldn't bother making a letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this Frankgo. Would you be willing to share what your arguments were? Just to see if we shouldn't bother making a letter.
    I think that's the most important aspect of this thread is to find out what worked and just as importantly, what didn't.

Sorry guys for the lack of info.

My point was that I work with Radiopharmaceuticals used for cancer diagnosis and treatment. These products are really hard to get and I managed to source another supplier from back home willing to sell those to the NZ market. Most of the countries they only produce this for their internal market, and as you can imagine there isn't any nuclear reactors for producing these products here in NZ. The logistics of getting it here is madness, and my company is one of only two selling these.

On top of that I explained that I also worked conducting maintenance of equipment used in the treatment of cancer for basically all the Public and Private Hospitals in NZ.

That's it, I really thought it should be enough!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast