Thread: How do I find out who my CO is and make contact

Default How do I find out who my CO is and make contact

hi everyone, I know we’re not encouraged to contact our CO until they contact us first. But iv got a near end visa and my employer needs to know what to do next about my position.

All i know is my applications assigned to a CO in manukau office. Is there an email contact or anything that I could email? Would INZ call centre be able to give me my CO’s contact.

Or if anyone here knows a general contact for manukau office?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lily_2216 View Post
    hi everyone, I know we’re not encouraged to contact our CO until they contact us first. But iv got a near end visa and my employer needs to know what to do next about my position.

All i know is my applications assigned to a CO in manukau office. Is there an email contact or anything that I could email? Would INZ call centre be able to give me my CO’s contact.

Or if anyone here knows a general contact for manukau office?

Thanks
    You need to wait until they have made contact with you, then you will see their contact details in the email they sent. I am sure if you call INZ and explain your situation they could perhaps help, but I have a feeling due to the delays in visa processing, you might need to renew visa if you waiting for residency outcome. Call INZ and check

If you call INZ call centre and ask for the email they will provide you the email address of your CO. But what i have read on this forum some COs do not reply.