Received ITA and realised a few documents I will need are back in the UK, Birth Certificate, Uni Certificates for example.

If I were to get someone to get a copy certified over in the UK and then make a scan, which I could print, would this be acceptable? Or do they need the original ink on paper certified copy!?

Just trying speed up getting the documents, and save posting things to the other side of the world.