Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Residency- Application Tracking Google sheet

Default Residency- Application Tracking Google sheet

Hi,

I have prepared a basic excel sheet for online tracking of residency application. Find free to add anything you think is useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thanks,
    Saumya

Great work.

Done. Lets keep it updated.

I have updated mine dates as well.

Thank you.. Hope to see some progress soon

This is a good tracking method because there are a lot of people registered to this forum for months but never got access to comment/reply.

Good work, I'd been thinking about doing this for a while but never got round to it.

I may make some minor tweaks to standardise it if that's ok.

Thinking the case officer should be the date allocated and then contacted as two columns, then we can work out with a formula how many working days everyone has been waiting and the days the oldest application that has no case officer has been waiting. From there we can also add some stats at the top on average times to get assigned one and other things to see what is going on with less management of the sheet overall.

Quote Originally Posted by deverett View Post
    Good work, I'd been thinking about doing this for a while but never got round to it.

I may make some minor tweaks to standardise it if that's ok.

Thinking the case officer should be the date allocated and then contacted as two columns, then we can work out with a formula how many working days everyone has been waiting and the days the oldest application that has no case officer has been waiting. From there we can also add some stats at the top on average times to get assigned one and other things to see what is going on with less management of the sheet overall.
    Please find free to improve the sheet. It would be really nice.
    Iam good at MS excel but haven't worked much in online sheets. So, I was thinking of looking at adding some calculation at some time when I am free.

Thanks,
    Saumya

thanks mate!

That's a very good way to keep track of everyone's progress

btw, I have freezed the header row so that it stays there when you scroll to bottom

No worries I'll try and look in to it a bit more tonight and see if we can get some stats going. I believe google sheets is much the same as excel it just lacks the ribbon guiding you on certain formulas but extracting averages and what not should be pretty simple.

I may up the validation rules to reject bad statements in the dat cells too to make sure the formulas work on all the cells.

Good initiative. Great way to keep an overview. It is still obvious that allocations for 'non-urgent' applications are still 'halted' since June. That's been 3 months already.

So I added a few things to try and keep it simple and formulas working:

Most cells will now only take dates, spreadsheets don't handle text and let us analyse it easily so if it doesn't take the text add a comment or put it in notes and make sure you put a real date in.
    I've separated CO assigned and CO contact (I copied in contact dates as assigned for now)
    Columns R to T now have some processing information done by formulas. I've not worked out beyond CO assignment yet but it's all in working days, At the moment it's overall time (right now or up to when you receive the visa), time to lodge and time to get a CO as they seem the main sticking points for us all.
    Temporarily at the top I have worked out the longest wait to get a CO, sorry @cheech that seems to be you at the moment.

If I get more time later I'll have another dive in and see if I can get an auto status added and better analysis page going away from the main data. If people could not delete the blue cells that would be greatly appreciated

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast