Thread: Partnership based visiting visa -update evidence

Default Partnership based visiting visa -update evidence

Hey Guys

I got an email from INZ saying "We invite you to submit all updated evidence of living together in a genuine and stable relationship, within next 10 days and they will try to get CO within 3 weeks "

So does this mean
    ----I have to upload all submitted documents again like ---marriage certificate, photos, supporting letters, tenancy, bank statements, chat n call history, travel history etc

---or just update new chat history, call history, bank statements?

anyone who did the same? pls reply

They say "updated" evidence, so that would mean extra proof to cover the time since you applied. In your place, to be sure the CO knows about everything, I would list the evidence you have already submitted, also. They already have it, but you will have done your best to make sure that it can't be overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat View Post
    Hey Guys

I got an email from INZ saying "We invite you to submit all updated evidence of living together in a genuine and stable relationship, within next 10 days and they will try to get CO within 3 weeks "

So does this mean
    ----I have to upload all submitted documents again like ---marriage certificate, photos, supporting letters, tenancy, bank statements, chat n call history, travel history etc

When did you apply ? Is it PVV or GVV? They are asking only updated chat history, phone calls , financial support documents and gift exchange receipt etc

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat View Post
    Hey Guys

So does this mean

We just uploaded chat and call log from the day we submitted the application and money transfer to support my wife, nothing else to submit, what you think ?

Coz all other documents they have which we submitted with application

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. k View Post
    We just uploaded chat and call log from the day we submitted the application and money transfer to support my wife, nothing else to submit, what you think ?

Coz all other documents they have which we submitted with application
    Even I did the same , along with that updated bank statement as well

Hi shadow cat which bank statements? Yours or your partners?