Thread: Requesting to prioritize the application

Default Requesting to prioritize the application

Hello @JandM
    I have applied for Skilled Migrant residence Visa, The Lodgement Date is on: July 2, 2019
    However, At the time of the application, My Salary is not above the Income Threshold (50NZD per hour) - High Remuneration
    I have got a Salary Hike and now My Salary comes under the High remuneration category
    My company is also Accredited now last week.

Even though this is not publicly advertised that the Immigration has set their priority Internal criteria, Is it worth mailing Immigration about my change in circumstances and request for a priority.
    Please share your thoughts?

Thanks

No harm to try. You should just go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by jupiter_1990 View Post
    Hello @JandM
    I have applied for Skilled Migrant residence Visa, The Lodgement Date is on: July 2, 2019
    However, At the time of the application, My Salary is not above the Income Threshold (50NZD per hour) - High Remuneration
    I have got a Salary Hike and now My Salary comes under the High remuneration category
    My company is also Accredited now last week.

Even though this is not publicly advertised that the Immigration has set their priority Internal criteria, Is it worth mailing Immigration about my change in circumstances and request for a priority.
    Please share your thoughts?

Thanks

There's nothing against your doing that, and good luck.