Thread: Details please

Default Details please

Hi All,
    My husband holds a work visa and we have applied under the category Partnership based Visitor Visa for me. We applied on March 13th and have no updates from INZ yet. Does anyone have any details on what can be done? Please help me out.

Look around on the forum and you will find many threads where people are tracking long waits for various visas. INZ is struggling with a huge backlog. This is not personal to you.

@JandM I have seen you replying in many a threads. Do you have any idea which month they are processing currently and how long more it’ll take?

No, I don't know. EGoodhue, the LIA and former INZ CO who usually posts on this forum, has been getting updates on what was happening with the queue for Residence under SMC, but she is currently on maternity leave, so we aren't up with the very latest. In any case, since the last news from her, the government seem to have shifted their position and to have ordered INZ to do things differently from the previous date-order list system. Apart from that, different kinds of work visas seem to have been assigned to separate branches, only just recently, people have been hearing that their cases have been moved, supposedly to help with the backlog. So everyone is reduced to hanging on and hoping for good news.

Thank you @JandM. Is there any way to contact Mumbai Immigration?

I did a search of the forum, but it doesn't seem as though anyone has posted the Mumbai manager's contact details.

Any March month applicants have got CO assigned?