Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partnership RV 2pc/Second person check timeframe at Hamilton Branch

Default Partnership RV 2pc/Second person check timeframe at Hamilton Branch

Hi All, the information here is SUPER helpful, have been reading the post every day xxx

I applied for Partnership resident visa in Jan this year and just been informed that my application had been submitted to the quality check on 28/08/2019, I know the time frames for the processing time are always not predictable, but still, am wondering what are the recent waiting time for this process?

Appreciate it =)

Keep in mind that every application is different, and the result of the second person check may be that your application is returned to the case officer for remedial work.

With that said, 4 weeks seems to be not uncommon at present. The actual second person check itself is quick; the length of time spent in the queue waiting for someone available to perform the second person check is where that time is mostly spent.

For us we waited for 3 days to have a 2PC since they informed us that we are in the queue for 2PC and 4th day our CO phoned my husband and informed that hs residency was approved and it only took 20-30mins for the 2PC to go over our application.As long as all your papers are organized and sufficient you wont have any problem, our CO thanked us too for that it makes her job easy.

Applied on February but received our application mid march then allocated a CO for him mid august then 2nd week of seotember residence visa approved. All the best!

anyone has an idea how long is the current second person queue at manukau branch ? 1 week has passed already and I am not expecting it to go back to CO for remedial work as this has already happened before.

My CO has informed me that currently SPC will take around 4-6 weeks to queue. It's now taking me 4 weeks already...
    Last edited by abbyl; 24th September 2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abbyl View Post
    My CO has informed me that currently SPC will take around 4-6 weeks to queue. It's now taking me 4 weeks already...
    My CO said 6-8 weeks (from end of August)...seems it really is different for each application.

sounds strange ! it should be same as its a standard queue !

Any updates on the current timeframe of 2PC?

Hi, any updates on current timeframe of 2PC for resident visa in Hamilton branch? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lda View Post
    Hi, any updates on current timeframe of 2PC for resident visa in Hamilton branch? Thanks
    Hi Ida.. how long you are in 2pc.. today only my CO assigned to 2PC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast