Thread: Anyone have experience with the Investor 2 Visa?

Default Anyone have experience with the Investor 2 Visa?

There is a "business requirement" of 3 years for the Investor 2 visa... I am wondering about investing experience? I made my funds in growth investments and would like to move to New Zealand and invest there . I have not ran a business with multiple employees so dont have "business experience". I am wondering if there is any grey area with the "3 year business experience"? looking at the investor visa pool picks I can get the points needed by investing a bit more funds to offset the "business experience" points...Investor1 visa is a bit out of reach. Thank you

This is a rare sort of question - there haven't been many people interested in this category of visa who have ever posted on the forum during my time here. Let's hope there is someone reading who can help you. Anyone?

Thank you JandM!

I don't know myself either, but if you drop me a private message, I can send you the details of a LIA who does.

You need to have the business experience, passive and speculative investments are not considered. If you have passive investment you may want to consider 188B in Australia. PM me if you are keen to explore.

Have you managed at a senior business level a company with an annual turnover of $1m and at least 5 full time employees?
    Can you provide evidence of it?
    I think the Investor 2 stream requires a minimum of 3 years, regardless of points, to meet eligibility.