Thread: Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa - Application Guidelines

Default Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa - Application Guidelines

Good morning All,

I hope you're all having a wonderful day. I'm quite new to this forum and am loving every comments and feedback everyone has to offer

I am planning on applying for a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa and would like to seek advice from anyone who has gone through the process. Any comments and feedbacks are welcome Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherza88 View Post
    Good morning All,

I hope you're all having a wonderful day. I'm quite new to this forum and am loving every comments and feedback everyone has to offer

I am planning on applying for a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa and would like to seek advice from anyone who has gone through the process. Any comments and feedbacks are welcome Thanks in advance!
    Are you earning at least $79,560 per annum? If not, it is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that you submit your application prior to 7 October 2019 in order to be eligible to get a visa under the currrent policy. If you want to stay in NZ permanently and are unlikely to be able to make an application for residence under the Skilled Migrant Category, this might be your only chance at getting residence, so if in doubt, get immigration advice and get your application in as soon as possible.

Processing times are generally 4 - 8 weeks for that visa, but there has probably been a surge in applications right now, so they may take longer to process than usual.

Here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...oyer-work-visa is the official notification of what is going to be changed as from 7th October.

I'm just over 3 weeks in with my application (online). All I can say is attach/provide a lot of documentation. All the employment stuff (offer letter, employment agreement, job description, any other employment related docs). I was missing something and they got back to me requesting information which I provided so we'll see where things go over the next while. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by redneckjabronie View Post
    I'm just over 3 weeks in with my application (online). All I can say is attach/provide a lot of documentation. All the employment stuff (offer letter, employment agreement, job description, any other employment related docs). I was missing something and they got back to me requesting information which I provided so we'll see where things go over the next while. Good luck

Did they ask you to provide any previous work experience letters or any qualifications? Or you already provided by yourself. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer227 View Post
    Did they ask you to provide any previous work experience letters or any qualifications? Or you already provided by yourself. Thanks!
    No, it was actually related to terms/conditions of employment that were not contained in the employment agreement. I did attach a CV and certified copy of my education as part of the application.

As it turns out, I was approved for the accredited employer visa, took almost a month. So now, need to address some tax issues associated with moving from Canada that were not originally expected and looking to see what flexibility there might be on a start date.

Hi there! Does anyone know if I can apply for Work to residency visa ( accredited employer ) while awaiting residency? I recently submitted my application but looks like it can take ages. Thanks.

Yes, you can apply for any temporary work visa while you have a residence application in. Notice, there have been changes to the requirements for the Talent (Accredited Employer) Work visa recently - it's all on this INZ factsheet. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...residence-visa