Thread: Partnership visa - newly married?!? Never lived together.

Default Partnership visa - newly married?!? Never lived together.

hi guys.

I have summed up all in the subject. Is there anyone here looking to apply for a partnership visa without any proof of living together to show?
    Any newly married folks applied for a partnership visa and it is successfull? What are the chances and what are the evidences that I can provide to have any chance?

Please share your experiences.

Please refer to:

• The generic information on how INZ defines and evaluates partnerships.
    • INZ's published information on the circumstances where a general Visitor Visa may be issued for the purposes of gathering sufficient partnership evidence.

I suggest you do some searches on the forum. There are MANY people in the past who have posted about their experiences, so their stories are there to be found.

For partnership purposes marriage is only good for partnership evidence. You need to show that you have been living together to be eligible. My partner applied for partnership work visa after we had been living together for 2 months (had been in a relationship for 10 months), which was approved for a 6 month work visa. 18 months later, just been approved for residency.