Thread: Proof of Bonafide Visitor

Default Proof of Bonafide Visitor

Hi!

I am currently processing a Visitor’s Visa for my partner and son and I am not sure if it’s smart to book their tickets now so we could include it to the application when we submit it to INZ to prove that he is a genuine visitor. My partner is self-employed/running a small business. He doesn’t have his own business permit and stuff as he is only using a small space with his grandparents’ shop. I am not sure what other document/s we can submit as his proof of being a bonafide visitor.
    Anyway, their application is being sponsored by his sister.
    Would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance! 😊

You may not get the visas, so can you afford to waste the price of the tickets?

Evidence that he will go back - anything he can think of, or arrange, to show that he is due home at a certain time, e.g. meetings, acceptance of invitations to important occasions; proof of where he lives and that arrangement is set to continue; proof of future plans in home country, e.g. enrolment on a course, etc., etc.. Do a search on the forum - other people have discussed this, too. And see this page from INZ. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...enuine-visitor